Chapter 10

Meng Huan: "?"

It turned out that unknowingly, he had it at his fingertips. Not only did he draw a pornographic picture, but the protagonists were also drawn as Lin Bozhou and his own face.

"..."

Meng Huan quickly crumpled it into a ball and threw it into the trash can.

This is too scary.

The thought of having sex with Lin Bozhou would make Meng Huan cry out of fear.

At the door, someone came in and reported: "Madam."

"What's up?"

"Your Majesty invites you."

Meng Huan was confused: "Isn't Lin Bozhou receiving guests now? What can I do for you?"

The servant said: "I'm not sure. It's said that Madam's relatives came to visit Madam."

relative?

The original owner does have relatives, but the relatives are only relatives and friends who are involved in the matter. Who can go directly to the Regent's Palace to see him?

Meng Huan was puzzled, so he dropped his ink pen, washed his hands, and followed his servant to the teahouse where Lin Bozhou was staying.

In the reception room of the palace, Lin Bozhou, who was sitting at the front seat, had his arms lazily resting on the pearwood Taishi chair. Although he was young, he still had a good command of accents. His seat was not as thin as that of a young high-ranking person, but he was a little more dignified and unattainable.

"Madam is here."

"Husband," Meng Huan called on the spot.

After calling someone, I found a middle-aged man next to him.

Wearing silk and satin clothes, with a fluttering beard, straight facial features, hair tied with a cicada crown, and an ethereal smile on the corners of his lips, he has a kind-heartedness that speaks well.

This should be that powerful relative, right?

Meng Huan was stunned for a moment, but he couldn't recognize who it was, so he could only nod and smile.

This smile made Lu Shi, the Minister of Etiquette's eyes, suddenly turn red. He looked like he didn't understand everything: "Mrs. Huan..."

Meng Huan still couldn't remember who he was, but seeing the awkward atmosphere, he had no choice but to make a sad expression.

Lin Bozhou said: "Shilang Lu just came to inquire about the king's eye disease and recommended some medicines. He happened to mention that he was the same year as your father. He had a close relationship with your father and watched you grow up since childhood. And you happened to be here. Wang Mansion, Mr. Lu specially wants to see you and talk about old times.

"Boy, let's talk slowly."

Lin Bozhou lowered his eyelashes with a faint smile. He was obviously the culprit of all this tragedy, but it seemed that it had nothing to do with him, and he even had the excitement of watching his wife and children being separated.

Meng Huan finally remembered who he was. Lu Shi, the Minister of Rites, was his father's good brother. He was so sad that he seemed about to cry. Meng Huan tried to say a few words to ease the tense atmosphere, but he couldn't think of anything, so he had to say dryly: "Uncle Lu..."

Lu Shi's eyes were filled with tears. Because Lin Bozhou, the treacherous official, was watching here, he held back the tears that came to his eyes and asked, "How are you doing, madam?"