Chapter 6

Not to mention Lin Bozhou's people, even if he raised a little bird, everyone in this house should treat it as an ancestor and burn incense every day.

In other words, Meng Huan would not stir up trouble, and would cry even if he was told a few words.

Being called a waste seems justified.

Ah, yes, yes, I am a waste. Meng Huan muttered in his heart, "Who is not useless in front of you?" Would it be nice to have a little self-awareness? When the emperor sees you, he has to call you brother.

Thinking of the unfinished flowers and plants in the yard, Meng Huan was ready to run away now that the matter was over.

It would be impolite to leave directly, so Meng Huan even said in a fake tone: "Thank you, Your Majesty, for taking the decision for me." It was a very flattering tone.

Lin Bozhou: "Yeah."

"Then I..." and left.

Shan Xing reminded: "Your Majesty, it's time to eat."

Lin Bozhou turned around and said, "Come on."

"?"

bring it on?

What does come mean?

Does it mean "I reluctantly ask you to come and have dinner with me"?

Meng Huan was stunned, Shan Xing turned to him with a smile: "Madam, please."

"..." Meng Huanxin finished, and then looked at the flowers and plants in the yard, curled her lips downwards, and followed Lin Bozhou reluctantly.

The table was set in the dining room and a dark lamp was lit.

Lin Bozhou was recalled to the capital as regent six years ago as King Zhong. All his family and relatives were in Guzhou, and the palace had always been very deserted.

Before taking a concubine, the palace's guests and staff occasionally ate with him, but now that Meng Huan was here, she was the prince's wife after all, not to mention that she didn't dare to serve, and she didn't even dare to look at Meng Huan.

Therefore, only Meng Huan and him sat in rows at the dining table.

Meng Huan's anger disappeared when he saw the dinner.

It's better than an early lunch.

Rice noodles: Babao steamed buns, stuffed steamed buns, steamed rolls, Hai Qing rolls, butterfly rolls; steamed cakes, pretzels, sugar cakes, sesame cakes, milk skin cakes, thin crackers, Ganoderma cakes; date cakes, white steamed buns , sugar dumplings, sesame seeds, egg noodles, white noodles, crystal rice.

Meats: roasted swan, roasted goose, steamed chicken, marinated chicken, Sichuan fried chicken, roasted pork, boiled pork, steamed pork, pork bone, lychee pork, sturgeon, steamed fish, crispy pig ears, boiled fresh gizzard liver , jade silk tripe lung, steamed sheep.

Soups: peony head soup, chicken crispy cake soup, pork and dragon pine soup, agate cake soup, brocade cake soup, osmanthus cake soup, sweet and sour soup, grape soup, honey soup, milk. *

very good. Meng Huan directly waited on Lin Bozhou for dinner.

Once he's full, he can start spinning on his own!

Meng Huan, who owns a big yard and has thirty thousand pocket money every month, has figured out who is the tough guy in this house.

Lin Bozhou took a sip of the soup he served and asked, "Have you replied to the palace?"

Shan Xing, who was standing by, looked at Meng Huan, a little surprised, before replying.

The prince actually raised this topic in front of him. It seemed that he had regarded Meng Huan as one of his own and started not to shy away from it.