Chapter 68

After saying that, Meng Huan also provoked Lin Bozhou: "Can't you bear it?"

"..." Lin Bozhou was bored. He lightly licked his lower teeth with the tip of his tongue, his eyes closed emotionlessly.

Meng Huan's expression changed again, and she was very aggrieved: "Husband, I really can't live without you. My heart aches when I think of you."

This voice, from whom he learned the habit of being coquettish and charming, would have made Lin Bozhou frown directly, but Meng Huan's aggrieved voice sounded sweet and sweet, scratching a piece of his heart. My son, it's so itchy.

After a long while, Lin Bozhou grabbed his finger and clasped it tightly: "I can take you there, but -"

His pronunciation was drawn out, and it was obvious that the second half of the sentence was the focus.

Meng Huan looked at him expectantly.

Lin Bozhou was not joking at all, his eyes were dark and gloomy: "If you can't stand the life of marching, stop immediately and tell my husband. I will send you back to Beijing."

Meng Huan turned his head half-way, looking puzzled.

Lin Bozhou's tone was calm and he said every word: "I don't want to see you get hurt in any way, do you understand?"

Meng Huan doesn't want to play this damn game anymore and needs to stop it immediately.

"Yeah." Meng Huan nodded quickly, "I'll tell you if I can't stand it anymore. I won't wrong myself."

Lin Bozhou's fingertips gently entangled the tail of his hair, and his eyes turned to the other end. After a while, he said: "Call Chen An over." -

In the lobby.

Chen An thought Meng Huan's suggestion was a joke at first, but looking at Lin Bozhou's face, it was obvious that it was true.

Lin Bozhou, his prince, when had he ever played such a childish thing? !

Chen An held his breath and couldn't say anything.

But after a while, I had to think of an idea: "When the prince goes to Liaodong, he must bring some people from the palace with him. It is better for the princess to dress up as a staff and stay with the people from the palace. It will be safer and can take care of each other."

In ancient times, there were no photos or cameras. The servants did not even dare to look up at their masters. They were distinguished by their clothes. Even if Meng Huan changed his outfit, not many people in the palace might recognize him.

Lin Bozhou's face turned pale, and after a long while, he finally let go.

"Okay, Chen An, when the time comes, just say that he is your distant nephew who has just come to seek refuge. Don't let too many people know about it."

Chen An stood respectfully and nodded in agreement.

Although Meng Huan's expression was calm, his heart was so happy that he couldn't help but curl the corners of his lips.

Immediately, his cheek was pinched by Lin Bozhou's fingertips, and his tone was very rude: "Happy?"

Meng Huanxiao was embarrassed to laugh and held it back.

Lin Bozhou lowered his eyelashes, and for a moment, he seemed to have completely compromised: "Go pack your things."

"So fast?" Meng Huan was puzzled.

"Don't leave in a hurry," Lin Bozhou said, "Go somewhere to avoid the limelight first."

If the princess disappears from the palace for several months without any reason, the news will definitely spread, so it is better to send Meng Huan to Mingbo Temple outside the city, claiming to the outside world that she is practicing Buddhism in seclusion and praying for the great wealth of the country, but in fact she is coming back with a different identity.