Chapter 101

The young man turned his head to look at him, his eyes were clear and full of inexplicable emotions.

He seemed to be paying attention to Lin Bozhou's every move all the time.

"I'm not lonely." Lin Bozhou paused for a while and said, "Maybe running away is a good time to think about some things for your husband."

From the excitement of leading the three armies to face the enemy, to suddenly waking up and embarking on a snowy journey. This didn't seem like what he should have suffered, but due to the cycle of cause and effect, he ended up in this situation.

Lin Bozhou's rationality always took precedence over his sensibility, and he ran away in embarrassment, only to slowly feel the dull pain.

He lowered his head and his hand was held by Meng Huan.

"Just tell me if you're not happy." Meng Huan said.

Lin Bozhou nodded gently: "Okay."

Meng Huan still looked worried: "You must be bored every day now. Can you think of a way to divert your mind and at least have some entertainment?"

Lin Bozhou said nothing and smiled.

In fact, there is no need for entertainment when his heart can calm down.

In his ears, Meng Huan still had some childlike serious calculations: "If you are blind and can't see, you can't read, and most of the fun is lost. You can only use your ears to entertain yourself..."

Meng Huan thought about it, and her voice gradually became louder: "Can your husband play the piano?"

Lin Bozhou: "I understand a little bit."

But Meng Huan's voice quickly dropped again: "The erhu is a bit expensive, how about -" something suddenly occurred to him, "Buy an erhu?"

After saying that, I didn't know what I thought of, and burst out laughing.

Lin Bozhou: "Huh?"

"..."

Meng Huan pursed her lips and leaned into his arms knowing that she was in the wrong: "Okay, I know." He calculated it himself, but failed to calculate the result, so he rested his head on Lin Bozhou's neck: "I'll go out for a walk tomorrow. , see if there is anything to relieve your boredom."

Lin Bozhou's voice was gentle and she hugged him.

"Huanhuan is so kind to me."

This is what Meng Huan likes about him. They have been married for almost a year and have never said harsh words to him. As long as they are alone with him, they will always coax him like a child. But Meng Huan can feel that he really I love to tease myself.

I don't know whether it's teasing or serious.

Meng Huan blushed and put vegetables into his bowl: "Eat quickly!"

Lin Bozhou held the corner of his lips and smiled.

He is a man who, taking off his royal robes, is nothing more than the skin of an animal.

Even now, her eyebrows still look a bit sickly, but if she is serious about it, the handsome and evil spirit between her dark eyebrows will overflow, and her whole person will be extremely tempting.

The radish was simmered until it was soaked in the color of the broth. It was placed on the thin lips, leaving a circle of water stains on the lips.

Meng Huan looked at it for a while, his throat felt dry.

qaq.

I am really just like the kind of man who wants to have sex with his wife when he comes back from work.