Chapter 75

The heart in his chest was beating wildly, as if he had been hit by something. He was in shock, his heart was beating fast, and even his breath was hot.

Meng Huan's face turned pale with fright, and his eyes moved slowly. His body was covered with water drops, and his skin shimmered white under the moonlight. His eyelids were moist, and his eyelashes were wet. His eyes fell on Lin Bozhou in a panic.

He finally recovered from the shock.

In just one second, Meng Huan raised her arms and hugged his neck tightly, biting his shoulder:

"You scared me......"

Wrongful, angry, biting.

Lin Bozhou let him bite him nonchalantly, holding him steady with one hand. The boy's body was relatively slender, and his fair skin had been soaked in cold water. The temperature was low, and it was even colder when he took it out. His back was tense when the wind blew it. The ground bowed.

Lin Bozhou put his hands under his armpits and pressed his back into his arms, shielding him from the wind with his back: "How were you today?"

Meng Huan whispered: "Everything is fine."

Thinking of something, Meng Huan added, "I saw you on the road."

Lin Bozhou smiled: "My husband also saw Huanhuan."

"..." Meng Huan felt embarrassed, blushing and heartbeating, "Hello..." She took a breath before saying, "Dazzling."

He also wants to ride a horse and ride on the battlefield like this, how cool it is!

Meng Huan became excited just thinking about it and fluttered in his arms. Lin Bozhou's eyes paused slightly and stopped at his white feet hanging in the air. With the sound of water, Lin Bozhou carried him to the dry stone bank, sat down, and gently held his white feet with one hand.

After walking for a day, the boy's little toe was red and swollen, and there were blisters on the heel. As soon as he pinched it with his fingers, Meng Huan let out a cry of pain and shrank into his arms.

The young man's fair and clean neck was buried in his shoulder, and he rubbed into his arms: "What are you doing?"

"After walking for a day, do your feet hurt?" Lin Bozhou held his feet tightly.

Meng Huan nodded: "It hurts."

When she thought about the next ten days and a half of walking like this, Meng Huan couldn't help but sigh, thinking that she really wanted to be ruined.

It was harder than the military training in college.

While thinking about it, Meng Huan huddled in his arms, aggrieved.

There was still chattering and dissatisfaction in his mouth.

Lin Bozhou laughed again, took out the medicine bottle on the side, and poured the medicinal wine into the palm of his hand: "Didn't Chen An say Huanhuan is very tough?"

He clasped Meng Huan's palm tightly, smeared it with medicinal wine, and gently rubbed his finger bones against the acupuncture points. There is a tight numbing feeling, and the finger bones are hard. When I rub the sore area, I feel it for a while, and the soreness suddenly penetrates my heart.

Lin Bozhou rubbed it very carefully, his eyes dropped, and he talked to him at one time or another.

When the soles of his feet were rubbed in pain again, Meng Huan shrank his feet and his face turned red: "I must be tough in front of them, but there is no need to be tough in front of you..."