Chapter 44

Meng Huan turned to look at Lin Bozhou: "Shall we go?"

Lin Bozhou tilted his head slightly: "Huanhuan can go if he wants."

Meng Huan: "Yeah!"

He led Lin Bozhou to the deck of the boat. As expected, the Jinhe Lake was even more unobstructed. The lights were swaying on the clear water, and the scenery of the Qinhuai River in the shadows of the lights and oars was quite impressive. The aroma of wine and wine were blowing in the hot air. The fragrance of powder makes people feel relaxed and happy.

The view under the awning on the bow of the ship is good. Just as Meng Huan was about to go over, he was stopped by the waiter: "I'm sorry, sir, this seat has been reserved."

Meng Huan felt disappointed, but still nodded and walked in: "Then I'll sit at the table on the hull."

Before his butt touched, the waiter came over in a panic: "Hey, sir, you can't sit on this one, it's still booked."

"..." Although Meng Huan was disappointed, he still nodded, "Then where can I sit?"

"This table, this one, this one, any of these are fine," the waiter walked around, apologizing, "I'm so sorry, sir, our boat has the best view in Jinhe River, so young master, We all chose this place to sit, and most of them made reservations in advance, so I was surprised that I didn't explain it to the young master."

Meng Huan scratched his head and looked at the remaining tables.

The location was much darker and more remote, not as good as his choice.

Mentally, Meng Huan still wanted to sit at the empty table he just picked.

Meng Huan stood there, confused.

To sit or not to sit?

If you sit down, it's a bit off.

If you don't want to take one, try another one. The location is not as good as this boat, and it may be full.

The phobia of choice started to set in. When Meng Huan struggled to weigh it, Lin Bozhou laughed softly next to him.

He couldn't see, but as long as Meng Huan was demented, he could guess what Meng Huan was thinking.

Meng Huan blushed a little and pinched his fingertips gently.

Fierce.

The two of them refused to sit down. The waiter knew that this was because he was dissatisfied with the seats. He lowered his voice and said as if he was telling a secret: "To be honest, young master, the young master who made the reservation has a strong background. There is nothing you can do about it, otherwise he will also give it to you." Young Master, please change your seat. Young Master, please sit here, the night view is not bad."

He said that the young master had a strong background. Obviously, he wanted to give Meng Huan the upper hand.

However, Meng Huan glanced at him and then at Lin Bozhou beside him.

...What kind of person has he not seen before?

It's not that he's questioning the other party's background, but saying this in front of Lin Bozhou seems a bit like... Lu Ban's big ax in front of the door.

If in Shuangwen, Meng Huan had just said "Do you know who the person next to me is?!", he would have successfully changed seats. But after all, Meng Huan did not have an arrogant and domineering temperament. After thinking about it for about half a minute, he held the hand Lin Bozhou: "Let's find another boat, okay?"

Lin Bozhou: "Yeah."

Waiter: "Huh?"

Meng Huan walked back. The middle of the boat was narrow, and a group of people came up. The young man in the middle was wearing silk and satin, holding a jade fan, wearing a cicada crown on his head, holding a book in both hands and reading. There were healthy servants walking along the aisle. The escort signaled the uninvolved passers-by to stay away.