Chapter 85

He couldn't just watch the child being killed.

Zhu Dong was shocked: "Brother, are you so brave? - Run, they are coming!"

When the other party heard Meng Huan's roar, he looked up and saw two people standing on the hillside: Zhu Dong and Meng Huan were dressed more prosperously, carrying a lot of baggage, like rich young men worth grabbing.

Rogue bandits rob everyone they see, especially rich people. Their robbery was interrupted, and two men holding sickles looked at each other and ran towards them, running very fast.

Meng Huan had cold sweat on his forehead, but he was still calm: "We are not far from the team, turn around and call someone." It was with this in mind that he dared to yell. He turned around and raised his hands to wave at Lin Bozhou's team in the distance, "Come here! Come here! Your Majesty!"

While shouting and running, the two young and strong men following behind were wearing straw sandals and had strong leg muscles. They ran very fast. The sickles in their hands were flying, and the sharp jagged edges were stained with corroded blood.

Zhu Dong took a look: "They ran so fast!"

"Yeah."

Meng Huan's scalp was numb, as if he was in a dream, and his heart was palpitating. The voice coming out of his throat was hoarse, and he shouted for help as loudly as possible: "Your Majesty!!!!"

The carriages and horses in the distance had just stopped to rest, and there was a pavilion under the tree. Lin Bozhou and other generals were sitting there drinking water and eating something. Only then could Meng Huan take the opportunity to observe the terrain from a higher place. When he heard the noise, Lin Bozhou's dark eyebrows raised slightly.

Others also heard it and raised their heads: "Who?"

Lin Bozhou suddenly stood up from his clothes, clasped his fingers to the side and took the heavy penis. With a quick and vigorous movement, he grabbed the horse beside him in an instant, got on the horse and galloped towards the place where the people were.

"Your Majesty?"

Before the attendants could react, Lin Bozhou's horses were already running towards the hillside.

The distances of several figures are constantly changing and changing.

...dong dong dong.

Boom, boom, boom.

The sound of the pounding heart gradually became louder and clearer.

Meng Huan really feels like he is surviving in a real-life horror game. The boss behind him wields a bloody scythe and follows you at an alarming speed. As soon as he catches you, he will chop him down until you lose all limbs.

Meng Huan had never run so hard in his life, and his mind was buzzing. He saw the silhouette of a black horse in front of him rushing over with the force of the wind, followed by a group of cavalry behind him. The leader was Lin Bozhou, but the distance was too far. Far.

——And the person behind is getting closer and closer.

Meng Huan was dizzy, his mind was empty, and he could hardly run anymore. He saw Lin Bozhou holding up his dark sandalwood bow on the horse.

"噌——" With a sound, the bow was fully drawn, and the bright silver arrow turned into a point and struck in his direction. The bow and arrow passed over the head, and there were two "thumps" from behind, as if something had fallen.

"..."

Realizing that the chase was over, Meng Huan stopped.

His fair face was covered with sweat. His mind was buzzing and he turned around to look at the two people behind him. The two men were shot by arrows in their waists and fell to their knees, and their weapons fell to the soil next to them.