Chapter 110

"It's you!" Emperor Xuanhe shouted suddenly and stepped back on his hands and feet: "Brother Emperor, why is it you!"

Didn't the emperor's brother die in Liaodong? Even if he wasn't dead, why would he suddenly come to the capital? Still showing up at the palace?

He was sweating profusely, and the fright in his heart was stronger than he imagined. The guard behind him raised his blade, said "Escort!" and blocked him from behind.

Under the blade, Lin Bozhou, dressed in white, sat still, with a calm expression: "I have been wronged, and I have come to seek your Majesty's decision."

His voice was calm and straight, and he did not do anything except sit where he was.

"..."

Emperor Xuanhe slowly calmed down a little. He turned around and saw Pei Xiyi kneeling down and kowtowing. He wiped the sweat from his forehead and said, "Brother Emperor."

After waking up from the fright, when I heard the word "injustice" again, it was replaced by an indescribable complexity: "Are you not dead? I know that your escorts returned to the regiment camp, and you disappeared in Liaodong without knowing whereabouts... I didn't expect that you actually Back to Beijing..."

As he said this, Emperor Xuanhe felt a surge of anger in his heart.

He complained very much to Lin Bozhou, thinking that he was quite merciful. He just wanted to take back his military power and did not even want to harm his life. But at that time, Lin Bozhou actually burned the city and escaped, and also planned a rebellion.

Emperor Xuanhe murmured to himself: "How dare you come to see me."

Lin Bozhou now looks haggard.

But the tone was still as straight and distant as when he taught before. Every word was the prudent and weighty thing that Emperor Xuanhe was familiar with.

"I have suffered an unjust injustice and I want to express my gratitude to Your Majesty.

Emperor Xuanhe was annoyed: "What injustice?"

"The marquis of Zhenguan and the eunuchs who supervise the army falsely conveyed the imperial edict and took advantage of the inconvenience of my eyes. When the victorious soldiers and horses of Bizhou were outside the city, they plotted to harm me. I had no choice but to burn the city and escape, and lived alone among the refugees for half a month, while Zhenguan At this time, Hou stole the military merits and accused the minister of rebellion. "

Lin Bozhou closed his eyes tightly, "I am pure and innocent, and I have never had any second thoughts. I hope your majesty will understand clearly."

Emperor Xuanhe turned to look at him.

"What......"

This was completely different from the military reports he had seen.

It is clearly stated in the military intelligence that Lin Bozhou refused to hand over his command seal, led the escort troops to fight fiercely with the regiment soldiers, burned the city and fled without knowing where to go.

Emperor Xuanhe's mind was buzzing.

He vaguely realized that he seemed to have been deceived, but refused to admit it. This was the first time he issued an important imperial edict after leaving Lin Bozhou, but he was deceived. Was he being stupid?

"Your Majesty, if you don't believe me, you can call the Marquis of Zhenguan and Cui Lang to confront you. Who knows the truth about the battle in Zhuzhou better? Just ask and you will know." Lin Bo said.