Chapter 22

A line of blood red made the atmosphere extremely weird.

In the description of Mary Sue in the original book, Lin Bozhou is almost regarded as an unparalleled god, with royal blood and a high position. Any offense against him will cost his life.

Even if Lin Bozhou doesn't care, the people who rely on him to eat and treat him as a flag will not allow him to be offended.

You Jin under the eaves was shocked: "Your Majesty!"

He came closer to look at Lin Bozhou's hand.

Lin Bozhou: "Go down."

"Your Majesty..." You Jin hesitated.

"Told you to get down."

Lin Bozhou glanced sideways, giving the eunuch a neither light nor serious look, and stood back under the eaves, but his eyes glanced at Meng Huan from time to time, and the anger in his eyes was self-evident.

He is Lin Bozhou's man, and Lin Bozhou's safety is their destiny.

Meng Huan didn't expect to hurt Lin Bozhou. He was stunned for a moment and buried his head without explaining anything.

"It's okay," Lin Bozhou's voice was gentle, "Don't be afraid Huanhuan, I don't blame you."

Compared to this minor injury, Meng Huan's pain last night was obviously more severe.

However, after Lin Bozhou said these words of comfort, he found that Meng Huan did not mean to be afraid.

The boy who usually put away his ears immediately if he was slightly offended, but now his eyebrows changed slightly, and he stood with his head bowed, biting his lower lip tightly, looking still stubborn.

Lin Bozhou understood: "Did you make Huanhuan very unhappy last night?"

Otherwise, why would Meng Huan be so angry?

Meng Huan didn't answer.

"Tell me." Lin Bozhou seemed to want to reflect.

Meng Huan made up his mind: "I'm not happy."

The voice was a little quiet at first, but after saying this, it seemed to explode, "I'm not happy at all."

"..."

The atmosphere suddenly fell into silence.

Lin Bozhou remembered that Meng Huan hugged his neck in bed last night and kept mumbling something, pestering him like melted spring water, saying that he wanted to. Everything from the beginning was Meng Huan's initiative to provoke and pull him. Take Lin Bozhou to possess him.

However, Meng Huan was indeed uncharacteristically passionate and unrestrained at that time, and he should know in his heart that this trust and coquettishness did not actually belong to him, and that he... was indeed taking advantage of others' danger.

However, so what if you take advantage of others' danger.

From the moment she decided to touch him, she was prepared to bear all Meng Huan's emotions.

The air was so quiet that it was a bit scary.

After Meng Huan said this, he later realized that it was too blunt and did not give Lin Bozhou any face. What happened next, according to Lin Bozhou's aloof character, was either to leave in embarrassment or to find someone to beat him in anger.

...After being raped, you still need to be beaten?

Meng Huan's lips curled downward again, but now, he no longer wanted to give in.