Chapter 111

Cui Lang picked up his robe and walked quickly towards the chess room.

Halfway there, a eunuch he knew well came running from the corridor.

"Big things are bad, big things are bad."

Cui Lang had gained favor with Emperor Xuanhe in the past few months and had won over a group of his acquaintances. This little eunuch was ordered to sneak up and inform him first.

Cui Lang asked: "What's wrong?"

"The regent said that you and the Marquis of Zhenguan are the traitors, and he wants your majesty to clear his name and return to Guzhou," the eunuch repeated Lin Bozhou's words, with sweat on his forehead, "Now, your majesty is playing chess with him, like I trust him completely, Zen Master, go and have a look."

"Is that what he said?" Cui Lang asked.

"One word is true!"

Cui Lang knew what was going on.

Lin Bozhou was "retreating in order to advance". He was too powerful and would not have met a happy end. However, by retreating to Guzhou at this time, he could not only save his life, but also win his reputation, and go back to hibernate and develop. The tail was cut off to protect himself. .

Cui Lang quickly thought about the words he would present to Emperor Xuanhe later.

Although the eunuch was anxious, he said: "Zen master, don't worry too much. Although the regent went into the palace to meet the emperor, he is blind. He will definitely not be as useful as you in the court in the future."

"Is he blind?"

"Yes, you can't see it. Even when playing chess, you have to tell people the points to play."

Cui Lang's back felt cold.

"How could you be so blind by chance?"

He had almost finished thinking about everything he could think of, and quickly sorted out his words, making sure that he could refute Lin Bozhou in front of Emperor Xuanhe, and then walked quickly outside Yiyuan Garden.

He arranged his clothes and hair, then ignored the obstruction of the etiquette eunuch, strode towards the courtyard and shouted: "Your Majesty! Don't be fooled by the slander of the traitor! Your Majesty!"

"Your Majesty, everything he said was a lie to you! His wolfish ambitions are clearly exposed!"

The sound is getting closer.

In the chess room, Lin Bozhou was sitting upright in a white robe, with his hands folded in his sleeves, his posture elegant, and someone next to him was holding the chess pieces for him.

"'Destroy'."

Emperor Xuanhe also heard it and turned to look at the source of the sound.

"Cui Lang is here." Pei Xiyi reminded.

"Tsk." Emperor Xuanhe was immersed in the chess game and seemed a little irritated by Cui Lang's arrival. Although he stood up, his eyes were still on the chess scale.

"Your Majesty! The traitor is deceiving the public with his lies! Your Majesty must not be deceived, Your Majesty!"

"Your Majesty, Cui Lang is here! Your Majesty!"

Cui Lang was out of breath and finally ran to the nearby yard. Lin Bozhou motioned to his chess partner to knock a piece on the chessboard and stood up slowly, leaving Emperor Xuanhe to think about the suddenly tense chess game.

With a calm expression, he dragged his snow-white robe to the door.

Pei Xiyi stood there and quietly raised his head to look at Lin Bozhou's face.