Chapter 50

Meng Huan's heart skipped a beat.

Then, dizziness.

My mind began to scream: Help me! help me! help me! help me! help me! help me! help me! help me! help me!

Lin Bozhou's thin wrist bones were resting on the chair handle. He turned around when he heard Meng Huan's voice, "Huanhuan, are you up? Get ready for breakfast."

However, he turned his head and focused on Chen An's topic: "Let the Supervisor of Ceremonies keep an eye on you, just to curry favor with His Majesty in seeking glory and wealth. If it tempts Your Majesty to make a wrong decision, drop out of court, and neglect your studies, tell me immediately." king."

Chen An nodded: "Yes."

Lin Bozhou was very strict with Emperor Xuanhe and wanted to cultivate him into a real emperor and wise king. He would strictly set the time for Emperor Xuanhe to study, eat, ride, shoot and even rest. At the same time, he would strictly guard against certain people to avoid using strange methods. His skill and skill seduced the emperor.

There were too many temptations around the emperor, and he was wearing a mask, so it was difficult to tell whether it was a pure heart or a wolfish ambition. Emperor Xuanhe was also an emotional person who was easily confused, so his social relationships were also taken over by Lin Bozhou.

The young eunuch who accompanied Emperor Xuanhe out of the palace knew that something was wrong with the emperor's departure from the palace. Instead of dissuading him, he came up with ideas to please Emperor Xuanhe. Therefore, he was sent to Dongchang by Lin Bozhou and died on the spine of his staff.

A wise minister will advise the emperor to become a wise king, even if his advice is offensive to the ears.

The sycophant, on the other hand, is submissive and flattering, and only cares about pleasing His Majesty.

——However, because Lin Bozhou interfered too much, he was accused by the officials, saying that he deceived the emperor and controlled the emperor.

Chen An stepped back and left.

Only Meng Huan and Lin Bozhou were left in the study.

Meng Huan's scalp was numb. She walked to him and glanced at the envelope on the table, her eyelids were burning.

He slowly lowered his head and curled his lips slightly.

Lin Bozhou hummed: "Why don't you say anything?"

Putting the letter in front of him, he wondered if Chen An had read it to him. Meng Huan felt anxious and raised his eyes: "Have you read these two letters?"

"You Jin just picked it up under the bed. I don't know who it belongs to. I put it here and haven't checked it yet."

When Lin Bozhou said this, his voice contained a little smile that didn't mean anything.

If this is a secret message and it's really cute, how could any idiot be so stupid that he can't even hide it?

Meng Huan was speechless now.

There was silence for a while.

"Why."

Meng Huan stamped his foot in frustration.

Lu Nanxing didn't know the characters, and Meng Xueming was afraid that he would forget the details, so Meng Huan didn't dare to burn it like in the TV series, but he kept it in the middle of his clothes and planned to read it again at dawn.

Who knew that as soon as I took off my clothes, the letter fell out and was picked up.

...So stupid, no matter what he does, he will mess up.