Chapter 84

"Dang Dang Dang——"

It felt like a big hammer hit his head several times. Meng Huan stood up in a panic, but his waist was pulled and the discomfort made his ears suddenly turn red.

Meng Huan's eyes widened: "Shall I cook you a bowl of noodles?"

Lin Bozhou lowered his eyes and looked at his chopsticks: "Didn't you eat everything?" He was obviously not very interested in celebrating the New Year. He tapped the tip of his chopsticks with his fingers, "Let's have another year. Huanhuan will celebrate her husband's birthday next year. "

After a pause, he said, "This year is going to be fine. It's windy and rainy, and we're fighting everywhere. I'm not in the mood."

"That won't work either." Meng Huan thought about it seriously, "Even if I don't do anything big, I still have to cook you a bowl of noodles and crack an egg."

He also felt something was different in his heart.

After all, Lin Bozhou has his man.

Even if it can't be done in a decent way, it can't be the same as usual, right?

Meng Huan felt happy.

Lin Bozhou put his fingers in his sleeves, and after a while, the corners of his lips raised a smile for no reason: "You have to cook noodles, right?"

Meng Huan raised his eyes and looked at him: "Huh?"

The meaning of the words was unclear: "Are you still so energetic?"

"............"

In one sentence, it seemed that Meng Huan could be dragged back to vent his energy at any time. Meng Huan snorted, but had no intention of joking with him. He walked into the yard and made charcoal to heat the pork. He waved the spatula and tried to fry an egg.

The eggs were fried until they were charred on both sides, and the middle was plump. After putting them in the bowl, Meng Huan poured down the noodles, washed a few fresh cabbages, washed them in water, and put them on top of the boiled eggs. Take out the noodles, pour a ladle of hot but clear noodle soup, sprinkle with finely chopped green onions, and then pour a layer of hot oil.

Meng Huan took a sip of it before handing it to Lin Bozhou. It was salty and palatable. Although the taste was light, it had the natural aroma of noodles and vegetables.

Lin Bozhou wanted to help, but Meng Huan quickly said: "Don't move, I'll do it!"

Asking him to sit down in the yard, Meng Huan took the bowl and said, "Here comes your noodles."

Meng Huan sat next to him, handed over the chopsticks thoughtfully, and bowed his hands like a kitten: "I wish you a happy birthday!"

"..."

There seemed to be a chuckle. Lin Bozhou took the bowl, his eyes fell on the clear soup noodles in the bowl, the wrinkles between his brows relaxed slightly, and he picked up a piece of noodles with chopsticks between his fingers.

He ate the noodles quietly. Through the light, he could clearly see the movement of his jaw. There seemed to be a rusty smell between the teeth, as if he had been bathing in the battlefield for a long time.

He didn't say how the noodles tasted, but when Meng Huan lowered his head, he saw a crescent-shaped scar behind his ear.

It is light in color and buried in the flesh, as if it had been struck by a sharp arrow.

Meng Huan was startled for a moment: "Husband."

Lin Bozhou raised his eyebrows: "What?"

Meng Huan: "Why do you have a wound behind your ear?"