Chapter 47

Lin Bozhou was about to get up, holding the quilt beside him with his hands, and slowly sat up, his eyebrows facing Meng Huan's direction.

His jet-black hair hangs down on his shoulders and he wears snow-white clothes. He has a youthful and handsome look. The bridge of his nose and the corners of his lips are beautiful. He looks clean now, completely different from the monster he used to be. He has a sickly look. Feeling of weakness.

——His blindness and morbid condition make it impossible for him to still be in the mood for sex.

"..."

The atmosphere in the hall was silent.

Meng Huan inexplicably became more convinced that she was pestering him to sleep.

It was over, Meng Huan's heart skipped a beat.

This time not only the plot line of the original book was broken, but also the emotional line.

"..."

Meng Huan wanted to find a Buddhist temple again, knelt on the futon and silently repented of the obscene precepts he had committed. Firstly, he felt that his character of committing crimes after drinking was very shameful. Secondly, he felt that Lin Bozhou was still sick, how could he do such a thing? Something to force him into bed.

Meng Huan looked at Lin Bozhou: "Then, your eyes are not affected, right?"

He felt that he was bullying the patient a bit.

Lin Bozhou's head hung slightly, but his lips curved inexplicably.

Of course there are influences.

Sometimes, people are not satisfied with just one kind of sensory stimulation. For example, Lin Bozhou can't see with his eyes, but the touch of his body and ears will be clearer. When he heard the bass that Meng Huan couldn't bear and suppressed, his skin was also irritated. At that time, I really wanted to confirm Meng Huan's expression at that moment.

I want to see... if his expression is as beautiful as his voice.

However, no matter how hard he tried, there was darkness in front of him, which really made him feel disappointed.

Lin Bozhou said: "The eyes are fine."

Meng Huan became quiet again. He held it in for about four or five seconds before saying, "You can push me away next time."

He is not sensible. Is Lin Bozhou still not sensible? Lin Bozhou was much stronger than him. Even if he was blind, he would most likely be able to easily restrain his movements, preventing Meng Huan from sitting on it like an Oga in heat.

Thinking of this, Meng Huan's face wrinkled and she slapped her forehead hard.

Before he wore the book, although he was dirty, he was very timid... How could he take the initiative to this extent?

It was a bit difficult to face the yellow heart of his heart. Meng Huan lowered his lips and changed the topic: "Is the prince going to get up?"

Lin Bozhou hummed: "I'll listen to Qing Ke's reading in a while."

Even if he is blind, he will try to maintain his previous routine and spend time every day listening to others read him some current policies, classics, and letters, especially the recent trends in the court. This is all his work and will remain untouchable for decades.

Meng Huan hummed and said, "Okay, let's get up first."

When he was adjusting Lin Bozhou's collar, he came closer and saw a small broken skin on Lin Bozhou's lip. It was too far away to see, but when he got closer, it was very clear. He didn't know if it was bitten by him...