Chapter 76

Meng Huan didn't distrust Lin Bozhou, but when he saw this formation, he subconsciously felt a little aggrieved. He knocked the bowl heavily on the stone surface, making a clang sound.

Zhu Dong looked at him: "What's wrong?"

"I am busy."

Meng Huan has fair cheeks, a handsome appearance, and moist and soft eyes. He usually looks harmless, but now his eyebrows are darkened, giving him a somewhat cool temperament, like a cat with its claws and fangs raised.

Zhu Dong was confused: "Brother, you——"

"Hmph, don't worry."

Meng Huan spoke with a cold tone and followed the group of soldiers towards the central military tent.

The leader of the incoming squadron was called Si Xu. He stood with his arms akimbo at the entrance of the tent and waited for the announcement. The ravine on the Mei Peak was very deep and he seemed to be in a very unhappy mood. After receiving the order, he raised his hand and asked the gifts and beauties to wait outside. He went in first.

There was probably some discussion going on in the tent. Not long after, someone opened the curtain and said, "Bring the things in."

Carrying gifts and treasures, several beauties were also pushed in.

".................."? ? ? ? ?

Meng Huan's eyes widened. He thought that this group of people would be blocked from outside, but he didn't expect that they would actually go in? ! With his eyelashes lowered and unspeakable anger welling up in his heart, Meng Huan walked over and was stopped by the guards.

"Stop, the prince is discussing something."

Meng Huan looked unhappy: "Your Majesty summoned me, if you don't believe me, go and report it."

The guard was not sure and opened the tent door.

——There was a harmonious atmosphere among the generals in the tent.

Si Xu trudged from Yu Mansion. As the commander-in-chief, Lin Bozhou wanted to take care of him. The table was filled with wine and meat. He held a glass of wine in one hand and stood beside Si Xu and handed it to him with his own hands.

But when Lin Bozhou looked sideways, he saw the beauty who was sent into the tent. He raised his eyebrows:

"General Si, what do you mean?"

For generals on the march, beauties are treasures. After fighting, many generals are obsessed with doting on beauties and giving them to each other. Beauties have become a kind of gift equivalent to the loss of human rights in the military.

Si Xu said: "The prince has a beautiful wife and concubine to keep him company in the palace, but this military camp is too boring and not as relaxing and comfortable as the palace. In order to relieve the prince's worries, he gathered a few beauties on the way to the future. , dedicated to the prince to relieve his boredom——"

"..."

Lin Bozhou paused while holding the wine glass with his fingers.

He lowered his eyelids.

What nonsense is this.

Giving gifts to generals is popular, but that doesn't mean it's right.

Thinking about Si Xu leading an army of 100,000 people to pay homage, Lin Bozhou didn't look at him, and the curve of his lips tightened.

He hasn't spoken yet. Another young man's head poked out from outside the curtain.

A clean voice came: