Chapter 23

——In the cup.

It is a charm drug that can turn a normal person into an Alpha in estrus, like a wild beast looking for someone to kiss, hug and cuddle.

Meng Huan didn't expect that he would pay attention to this glass of wine, but now he happened to mention it, pursed his lips, and was about to repeat the excuse he made that day -

"Wait." Lin Bozhou raised his eyes to signal him to stop.

Meng Huan: "What's wrong?"

"Huanhuan is going to lie."

Lin Bozhou's eyes curled up, half smiling, "Because Huanhuan's ears are closed again."

Meng Huan: "............?"

Is there such a thing?

Will your ears close up whenever you tell a lie?

Meng Huan looked at Lin Bozhou with doubt on his face, and subconsciously reached out and touched his ears... It seemed that they were really pushed back a little bit, like rabbit ears that were carried on his back.

qwq.

Listening to his tone, it seemed that he had discovered it a long time ago, but he just didn't reveal it. Does this mean that Lin Bozhou has been looking at his own jokes, like looking at a monkey?

Meng Huan's back was stiff, he restrained his ears from moving wildly, and said firmly: "I didn't lie, that cup was just dirty. I changed it, but there was nothing in it."

If Lin Bozhou knew that they were using love potions and tried to paralyze Shanxing and take the opportunity to escape, the three of them would probably die together. Lu Nanxing and Xu Ruolin did this to help themselves, and Meng Huan would feel bad if they were implicated.

Meng Huan made up his mind and would never admit it.

"Huanhuan doesn't want to admit it?"

Lin Bozhou's tone did not mean to blame him, and his tone was low, as if he was chatting normally, even a bit doting.

Meng Huan started to pretend to be confused and looked dizzy: "What are you admitting? I don't understand~"

Lin Bozhou said slowly: "I won't be angry even if I admit it to my husband. My husband just wants to determine the purpose of the person who drugged Huanhuan."

"Drug?"

Meng Huan suddenly looked up at him and repeated.

His almond-shaped eyes were wide open, as if he didn't hear clearly, but the word "medicine" was enough to make his heart beat wildly. He stuttered and said: "Medicine...what medicine..."

His expression was mixed with 50% pretending to be dumbfounded and 50% really dumbfounded.

Lin Bozhou lowered his eyes, pursed the corners of his lips, and stopped the topic with unclear meaning.

Meng Huan's anger and indifference in the past two days had somewhat occupied his mind. Apart from being busy with government affairs, he would feel a little absent-minded from time to time. The romantic young master Shen Qingyu, whose child was three years old at the time, came to congratulate him: "Your Majesty, are you very proud of yourself recently?"

Lin Bozhou: "How can you tell that this king is proud?"

"Hahaha, you came to the Meridian Gate for half an hour that night. Everyone knew about it. When I asked about my travels, I found out that the prince was so busy doting on the little princess that he almost quit the court." Shen Qingyu said, "Tsk, tsk, tsk."