Chapter 120

What a good reputation it spreads!

Lin Bozhou served as regent in the capital for six years and diligently prayed for the people. When Zhu Lizhen invaded, he risked his life and death to defend the enemy. After the victory, he was stabbed in the back by a traitor but remained loyal. Now that he has returned to Guzhou, the first thing he does is to serve his father. Mother and concubine are filial.

But......

When Lin Bozhou started counting, every chess piece fell perfectly, as if it were the tightest scale. Chen An has followed him for more than ten years. The more he sees the flawless perfection, the more he feels the deep and dark madness of Lin Bozhou.

His voice was trembling as he took the order: "Yes, Your Majesty."

Lin Bozhou took Meng Huan back to the house to rest. Chen An said goodbye to all the guests, cleared the accounts, and met Shan Xing who had finished drinking at night.

Shan Xing lowered his head and looked at his account book: "Did the prince send all the things back?"

"They were all sent back, not a single one was taken."

"The reason is that you have been living in seclusion this year to honor the late king and the late princess?"

"Yes." Chen An's heart was beating loudly and she looked at him blankly, "Ping Qing, my heart is beating so fast. I've been feeling flustered and short of breath recently. What's going on recently?"

"What's going on?" Shan Xing's smile faded, he looked around and saw no one around, "Didn't you guess the prince's purpose?"

Chen An was sweating profusely and his lips were pale.

Fear reflected in his pupils, the hand holding the account book trembled violently, and tears burst out instantly: "I hate your majesty for being ruthless, forcing the prince to embark on this unjust path... I hate your majesty for being ruthless, and being unable to distinguish between good and bad. Loyalty and traitor have made the prince despair and despair... I hate..."

Shan Xing was infected by him and stared at him in silence.

"You and I are both scholars, and we are most afraid of the word 'rebellion'. But now that the imperial court is going against the grain, it is no longer the 'righteousness' we are persistently pursuing. The imperial court has become 'rebellious', and the 'anti' imperial court is actually 'righteousness'. You I know that the prince has done nothing wrong, and he doesn't even care about feathers. Why do you and I ask for a loyal name? "

Chen An burst into tears: "Why do you come to doubt me? I don't have what you call 'good', 'negative' or 'loyalty' in my heart. I only sigh for the prince and worry about the future."

"I am also worried about the future." Shan Xing gritted his teeth, "But the prince treats us well. I will go even to the mountains of swords and seas of fire, and to the cave of bones and corpses."

There was no one else in the room, and I was afraid that the walls had ears.

What they said was too big.

Chen An wiped away her tears with a handkerchief: "Stop talking and do what the prince told you to do." -

Lin Bozhou returned to the palace the next morning.

Meng Huan stood outside the door and looked at the high gate and deep courtyard in front of him, his almond-shaped eyes bright: "Is this our home?"

Lin Bozhou clenched his cane and got out of the car with a lazy tone: "What? Not satisfied? It's not as big as the courtyard in the capital."