Chapter 95

The steamed buns are fishy and bitter, and the grains are thick. When biting into the mouth, it feels like chewing sand. It is cold and hard, rubbing against the soft mucous membrane in the mouth.

The lips that were close to him were gentle, and he took the thing into his mouth, sealed his lips, kissed it softly, and waited for Lin Bozhou to swallow it.

"cough......"

After Lin Bozhou swallowed the thing, he took a breath and wrinkled his dark eyebrows habitually.

"You don't eat steamed buns, probably because you haven't gotten used to them. You'll get used to them after just two bites." Meng Huan looked at him and said seriously, "You must eat them. We don't know how long we have to escape, so we can't have any health problems."

After feeding him, Meng Huan looked at his face to see if Lin Bozhou's resistance was still strong.

Unexpectedly, the expected adaptation did not occur.

Lin Bozhou lowered his eyes in silence, tugged his lips boringly, stopped talking, let go of Meng Huan's hand, and turned his face to the other side.

......Angry?

Meng Huan was a little surprised.

It seemed like Lin Bozhou was angry with him for the first time.

"Are you angry?" Meng Huan looked into his eyes, "Because you don't like steamed buns, and I have to feed them to you?"

In my impression, Lin Bozhou is a ruthless character who is calm and indifferent to emotions and anger. He is similar to a cold-blooded psychopath. In order to achieve his goals, he can freely control the emotions he is about to reveal. Regardless of whether he is laughing or angry, most of the time he is just acting according to the situation, which is very difficult. Few people can know his true inner thoughts.

——But now, he is angry with himself because of a steamed bun! ?

"..."

Lin Bozhou's lips closed tightly and refused to speak.

"I'm really angry." After confirming this fact, Meng Huan circled around him twice with some difficulty.

After Lin Bozhou's eye disease relapses, he cannot be judged by his usual behavior. He will become more moody, gloomy and irritable, sensitive and fragile, and has a tendency to hurt others. Maybe even a small action of his own will hurt him.

Meng Huan had no choice but to lean down and say seriously: "I didn't force you to eat on purpose. I did it for your health. Even if you are angry, I will still feed you."

Lin Bozhou was silent.

Meng Huan took a bite of the steamed bun and said, "Open your mouth."

Lin Bozhou's back suddenly straightened a little. When Meng Huan came closer, he held Meng Huan's hand and pushed it outward. His eyelashes fluttered and he looked away, seeming to be very resistant.

But his strength could easily suppress Meng Huan, but he didn't use it at all. Meng Huan held his face and pushed the bun into his teeth, forcing him to curl it on the tip of his tongue and unable to push it away.

Meng Huan didn't use any force. Seeing Lin Bozhou's lack of cooperation, she kissed him on the lips.

The sticky dough hits your mouth, filled with a cold, bitter taste.

...Why?

Lin Bozhou had a voice in his heart.

Why do you have to eat it?