Chapter 4

Don't you like strong ones?

Meng Huan thought to himself, I will let you know today how unrelenting a person can be.

He was so tender and tender that he gave birth to a baby. The men in this pavilion who had been married or not had numbness on their backs.

Attracted by the voice, Shen Qingyu looked over, "My lord, when did you find such a wonderful person? Didn't you just take in a fierce and untamable concubine a few days ago? Now you are in such good spirits that you can take one every day. Can your body bear it?"

The regent's friends actually knew that Lin Bozhou was busy with political affairs and not close to beauty. A few days ago, they were surprised when they heard that he had snatched a concubine in the street in front of Jiaofangsi. Later, they also heard that the concubine had a very bad temper and scolded everyone he met. , which is outrageous.

But why is there a soft and cute concubine in front of me?

Lin Bozhou raised his eyelids: "You are talking about the same person."

"..."

Shen Qingyu choked her tea with a "pop" sound.

Meng Huan took three steps and two steps at a time, running in a standard cartoon, and ran into the pavilion, showing a cute smile: "Husband, I didn't see you just now, aren't you angry?"

Delicate and soft.

"Tsk."

People with weak concentration have begun to destroy their hearing.

Lin Bozhou: "No."

"Thank you, husband," Meng Huan took the maid's fan, lay down on her stomach and said, "Husband, are you hot? I will fan you for you, okay?"

Lin Bozhou: "You can fan yourself if you want."

"..."

Don't talk about martial ethics. Meng Huan's smile gradually solidified.

Prince Regent, shouldn't you "knit your brows coldly? Looking at the flattering face in front of you, you feel an indescribable disgust in your heart. You feel dirty even if you touch it. You just want him to get away as far away as possible." ?

The aloof male protagonist in the novel always tells him to get out when he encounters a passionate male counterpart. Why is your character design wrong?

Meng Huan: TvT

But he was the one who took the initiative to fan himself. Meng Huan couldn't help but slap himself in the face for a while, so he stood by and shook his head slowly. The sun was strong during the day, and Lin Bozhou, wearing tulle over his eyes, tapped the chess pieces one by one.

The game lasted so long that Shen Qingyu thought about every move for a quarter of an hour.

Meng Huan said at the right time: "Your Majesty, he is so slow. He is far behind you."

Shen Qingyu: "..."

Lin Bozhou: "Yeah."

"Your Majesty, his movements of holding the chess pieces are so weird. They are so far behind you who are so beautiful and elegant."

"..."

"Um."

"Did the prince win again? So awesome, so awesome!"

"..."

"Um."

Shen Qingyu also started: "Your Majesty!"

Thinking that his child was already three years old, Lin Bozhou frowned: "Shut up."

"..."

Shen Qingyu smiled and said in her heart, "You can't, at least you shouldn't." After I learned that you were staying at home behind closed doors and thanking guests, I came to play chess with you to relieve my boredom, but you took your wife to entertain me.