Chapter 18

Meng Huan's room was cool and open, with homemade dolls placed beside the bed, and some candied melon seeds placed on the tea stand nearby. Unlike Lin Bozhou's own dormitory, this courtyard is full of the style of a small family. It is not luxurious, but it is clean and bright.

Lin Bozhou stood at the door and saw Meng Huan crawling onto the bed, patting her, sticking her butt out and carefully smoothing the folded corners, then turned around and said, "Your Majesty, do you like to sleep inside or outside?"

"Where do you sleep?"

Meng Huan: "I like sleeping inside."

Lin Bozhou hummed: "Then I will sleep outside."

"Okay, Your Majesty, please rest first. I still have to write the homework assigned by the teacher this afternoon." Meng Huan jumped off the bed and started walking with her shoes on. "I have to write each of the dozens of words I learned this afternoon ten times."

As he spoke, Meng Huan couldn't help but grimace again, looking aggrieved.

Lin Bozhou let out a soft sigh as if he suddenly understood, "Since it is the study assigned by Uncle Shan, then Madam, go and complete it seriously." He rolled his eyes and thought for a while: "I will wait on the bed first."

"..."

Meng Huan stood there, not knowing whether he was telling the truth or a lie...

Lin Bozhou chuckled and stopped teasing him: "Go ahead."

Meng Huan went to the front hall to write. In the side room, the eunuch You Jin came in with a hot water basin and helped Lin Bozhou wash his feet and change clothes.

Meng Huan deliberately started writing slowly, delaying the time to go to bed. He stayed up until after eleven o'clock. When he was really sleepy, he looked at the door.

Lin Bozhou should have fallen asleep.

Meng Huan tiptoed in and found Lin Bozhou lying sideways on the bright yellow quilt. His complexion is white, his eyelids are closed, his long black hair is spread on the pillow, and the corners of his eyes are dyed with dark shadows. He seems to be quite quiet.

Meng Huan moved gently to avoid waking him up.

He picked up the corner of the quilt and lifted it, trying not to make any noise and blending into the quilt. When his butt fell down, he said "Yes" in his heart, but when his back became stiff and he lay down——

"Press your hair." Lin Bozhou opened his eyes at some point and reminded seriously.

"..." Meng Huan quickly pulled out his hair, "Your Majesty, haven't you slept yet?"

"I fell asleep, but you woke me up again."

"Then I'm really sorry." Meng Huan rubbed his hands in embarrassment, lay down on the bed and looked at Lin Bozhou.

"Have you finished writing the words?" Lin Bozhou's voice was low, with a tired breath, as if he was chatting casually, "Are your hands tired?"

Meng Huan: "If you reply to the prince, you are not tired..."

He didn't know why, but he was a little unaccustomed to Lin Bozhou's life-oriented appearance. He always felt that it was too much like... his kissing husband waiting for him under the covers.

But Meng Huan knew that he would suffer big losses if he blurred the two concepts of "a person in power who can take his life at any time" and "kissing my husband".

Never fall in love.

Meng Huan was still doing ideological work one second, and the next second Lin Bozhou stretched out his wrist, put it on his back, and gently hooked him into his arms.