Chapter 83

In the silence, Lin Bozhou raised his eyebrows and said, "It's quite romantic, isn't it?"

Meng Huan: "......"

In his drunken mind, he saw Lin Bozhou's face disappearing without a trace. He wanted to complete the sentence "husband" when he suddenly realized something and looked at the dumbfounded Zhu Dong beside him.

Although Zhu Dong was a small role and his presence in the army had almost no effect, he was fortunate enough to have seen the face of the regent, and of course he could recognize who the man in front of him was.

He stumbled and lifted his robe: "Greetings -"

Lin Bozhou raised his finger and said one word: "Shh."

This action immediately confused Zhu Dong. He stood there in embarrassment and cast his confused eyes on Meng Huan.

——With this attitude of the regent, could it be that he came here specifically to find his brother Chen?

However, what is the reason that would make the regent with such a distinguished status come to such an ordinary restaurant and find a young boy who is accompanying the army?

——Is it love?

Then what is the princess in the palace? !

Meng Huan also calmed down, blinked, and asked innocently: "When did the prince come back?"

After saying that, he added in a low voice appropriately: "Why didn't you tell me in advance?"

Lin Bozhou's lips curled up, half-smiling: "Let me tell you in advance that you can go back home early, so that King Shen doesn't know that you secretly come to the restaurant to listen to music?"

"..."

Meng Huan looked at him and had nothing to say, so he could only laugh "hehe" twice.

Her eyes curl up when she smiles, which is very sweet.

Obviously trying to get away with being cute.

Lin Bozhou glanced at the balcony, and the light reflected on his profile seemed to be darker, but he was not fooled by him: "Have you finished listening to the music?"

Meng Huan said obediently: "I'm done."

"Go back home." Lin Bozhou said simply.

Meng Huan scratched his head and looked at Zhu Dong secretly. He felt like an unlucky child who was beaten home by his father with a broom after going to the Internet bar with his classmates: "Then let's go back home?"

"..." Zhu Dong was trembling with fear.

How dare he say no!

He nodded like pecking rice, tiptoed, and followed them.

Lin Bozhou glanced sideways at him and noticed that Meng Huan wanted to ask Zhu Dong's opinion before leaving. He pursed his lips slightly, as if thinking of something, and remained silent for the time being.

Zhu Dong's heart trembled.

The prince's look is really terrifying!

Near the counter, Zhu Dong walked over sensibly and took money out of his pocket: "I'll settle the bill first."

Meng Huan remembered: "Oh, yes, I haven't paid the bill yet." He touched his pocket and found that there was not a dime, so he had to say, "Then you treat me this time, and I'll treat you next time."

Zhu Donggang nodded and heard a soft "huh?" in his ear, and was immediately blocked by Lin Bozhou. Lin Bozhou took out a piece of silver from his pocket and said calmly: "I'll do it."