Chapter 115

Although Lin Bozhou had never played before, he learned quickly and could even play Go blindly. The number of cards in Ma Diao was more than enough for him.

The other two maids did not dare to fight, so the two maids in the palace who were good at fighting said unexpectedly: "I really didn't expect that the prince would be interested in beating the horse."

"Now that I have nothing to do, I feel at ease. It's not as busy as before." Lin Bozhou said flatly and lost the domino with his fingers. He made a "dong" sound and learned the movements skillfully.

He switched between the regent who handled political affairs in the past and the wealthy idler now without any hindrance.

After throwing away the cards, he tapped his knuckles on the table and said warmly to Meng Huan, "What card does Huanhuan think is good?"

Asking himself, Meng Huan pointed to a card in the middle and tried to say: "This."

"You can't get this one out." Lin Bozhou didn't mean to accuse him, he just said gently, "I'll teach you how to get rid of it, and you'll get better at it in the future, so you won't be bullied again."

Meng Huan pursed her lips: "Okay."

He looked at the cards carefully, and the back of his hand suddenly felt warm. He gently covered it with Lin Bozhou's big hand, pressed his fingertips on his knuckles, pinched a "branch flower" and threw it out.

With a "dong" sound, Meng Huan's movements were originally jerky, but under Lin Bozhou's guidance, he actually played mahjong like a skilled veteran.

"This one." The voice next to his ear was gentle.

Meng Huan couldn't help but look at him.

Lin Bozhou seems to learn very quickly no matter what he learns. Just like Meng Huan, who studied mathematics in high school, he was completely confused after two classes, but he didn't know how to do it before the class monitor listened.

The palm covering the back of his hand was warm, and Meng Huan's ears felt a little warm, but Lin Bozhou stopped and quickly moved his hand away.

...Although he helped, he tried his best to let Meng Huan play every card. It seemed like he was just his think tank. There was no bird occupying the dove's nest at all, and it did not affect Meng Huan's gaming experience.

"We won." After a moment, Lin Bozhou smiled.

Meng Huan's eyes were bright: "You are so awesome."

Outside the door, the curtain to protect against the wind and snow was raised with fingers.

When Shen Qingyu came in from outside the palace, she happened to see the couple playing the piano and the piano in harmony.

The eunuch took off the fox fur for him, and he sighed: "Greetings to the prince. My father was worried about the prince's eye disease and kept talking about it. Unexpectedly, he couldn't see, but it didn't delay the prince at all."

Lin Bozhou held a domino between his long fingers and tapped the table gently. When he heard the sound, he knew who it was, and he kept his fingers still.

He ignored the joking words: "It's Chinese New Year, why don't you stay in your own house and visit everywhere."

"This is not the country that the prince is about to enter. From now on, he will no longer be able to enter the capital without the emperor's orders. I wanted to see him less often, so I came here earlier." Shen Qingyu looked at Meng Huan again.

"Meet the princess."

Meng Huan blinked.

Shen Qingyu, the son of the Secretary of the Ministry of Finance, had a friendship with Lin Bozhou, but on the other hand, his movements in the palace also represented the instructions of his father Shen Zhimu and his group of court elders, and he secretly communicated with Lin Bozhou through this.