Chapter 39

The gloomy atmosphere was like a storm coming.

Cui Han wanted to explain something, but he was suddenly slapped hard on the face, causing his head to tilt. His ears were ringing, his eyes were dazzled, his mind was wandering, and his knees were weak and he knelt on the ground.

"Your Majesty, forgive me!"

He looked at the face in front of him in panic.

Lin Bozhou's words were cold: "This slap is for your grandfather, to slap you, an ignorant thing! You are just being naughty, and you have to take the princess with you. If there is anything wrong with you, I will definitely skin you alive." "

This is a warning.

Lin Bozhou was so shrewd. He could see at a glance that he was trying to curry favor with Meng Huan and gain something.

He was the young master of the family of the chief minister of the cabinet, but he received this slap because the prince protected Meng Huan. The slap made his back feel cold and his whole body became cold. But if he hadn't been the grandson of Mr. Cui Ge, he might have received either a slap or a knife.

Half of Cui Han's face turned red, his eyes were blurry, and he had to keep nodding, "...that's what the prince taught you."

Lin Bozhou held Meng Huan's hand tightly, lowered his eyelashes, and finally said one or two words: "Go away."

Cui Han felt as if a basin of cold water had been poured on his head and face, his whole body was cold, and he left the palace in despair.

He got into the carriage and returned to the outside of Cui Mansion. A slender and tall figure was leaning at the end of the alley. The boy was about seventeen or eighteen years old. He had braids on his forehead and was holding a bow and crossbow in his hand. His fingertips were thickly calloused and his eyes were extremely sharp, making him think of a goshawk in the wilderness.

The young men all laughed: "Young Master, who did you get beaten by?"

Cui Han gritted his teeth, his face no longer had the rogue smirk in front of Meng Huan, his dark eyes were sickly and ferocious, almost bleeding: "An Chui! What does it have to do with you! You are here to see my joke again!"

"I'm not kidding you. The eldest young master told me that not only will nothing happen if you go here, but you may also arouse Lin Bozhou's vigilance." He clapped his hands, "As expected, it's good to hear."

As soon as he finished speaking, Cui Han, who was furious and furious, stepped forward, pulled his hair, and knocked against the wall desperately, causing a bloody stain.

An Chui didn't fight back, his eyes were contemptuous.

Cui Han let go: "You are just Zhu Li's proton, how dare you use such language to talk to me, huh?!!!"

He began to roar, venting his anger at Lin Bozhou.

After being silent for a long time, An Chui shook his head: "Young Master should continue to indulge in wine and sex, and stop interfering in government affairs."

But what he got in return was another heavy punch from Cui Han.

But how could his weak strength hurt the nomad's flesh? An smiled and had time to watch him go crazy -

In the palace, Meng Huan asked Lin Bozhou to hold hands and returned to the bedroom.

In the past, only Lin Bozhou would take a bath after working hard with the carriage and horses, and Meng Huan would just squat next to him and talk, but this time Lin Bozhou's tone was ruthless: "Take it off."