An Idea

--- Chase's Point of View ---

"So, if you think about it, without Loki I would have never met or been with Bucky."

I had told her everything, and I do mean everything, minus what happened between me and the winder soldier that one night by the fire, that was something she really didn't need to know."

She looked a bit shocked, then her gaze shifted up to Loki who was giving her a soft yet cocky smile.

"This is going to be interesting to explain to everyone, because we have hand trouble with different variations of Loki."

"I know."

"But if he is that important to you, we will include him, but we are going to have to inform Bucky."

"I understand, he will do this for me." You were sure about that.

"So...we have to get you a suit."

"I will dress myself." He added with a smile, I looked over at him a bit more directly.

"It will match whatever aesthetic you please – am I going to be your maid of honor." He added, l let out a strangled laugh at that because he was kind of right, I knew that he would.

"Actually you are kind of my only best friend." I confessed, I let out a yawn at the end.

"Are you tired?" The tone in Loki's voice made me pause for a moment and really think about it – it had been quite an eventful day and I was starting to get fatigued.

"It's been a hard day, and I would like to see my children." I confessed.

"Ok... due to tradition we are keeping you from Bucky for now – you can go to your temporary room and I'll have the kids brought to you and..." Shuri started to say something to Loki but he interrupted her by holding up his hand.

"I'm staying with her."

Shuri just nodded and turned and left.

--- Bucky's Point of View ---

"She said that she wants him as a maid of honor of sorts."

I looked at Shuri, this was shocking, but I wasn't going to deny my soon to be wife this tiny thing.

"Wait so we are actually having Loki."

"A Loki." I clarified.

"Excuse me, 'a Loki' at this wedding."

"Yes." I looked over at Shuri. "She needs a maid of honor."

I handed Shuri my daughter and the guard that was with her took my son from Sam. I frowned and slightly pouted at this.

"I know they need their mom but I'm used to being near them now." I mused.

"Turning into a family man I see." Sam put his hand on my shoulder as Shuri and the guard left.

I was exhausted, I really wanted to see my fiancée, I know that is normally bad luck to see her before the wedding, but I don't really believe in luck, and maybe it would be fun and a bit of a challenge if I...

"Why do you have that look? I really don't like that look Buck."

I turned my head and gave him a shocked expression, was he really that astute.

"The wheels in your brain are turning."

I gave him a look and then a small smile formed on my wife.

"I really want to see her."