Introducing the McCanes

The grandfather, Gregor (wizard)

Liam, laird of Kenningsworth

Amiel, wife to the laird

Their five sons and five daughters according to age.

Bruce first born of five sons and next laird of Kenningsworth castle, and is married and soul mate to Liandra

Patrick soulmate to Camille, the princess of Lenox and twin sister to Liandra

Brodie looking for soulmate

Logan looking for soulmate

Adam looking for soulmate

Orianna looking for soulmate

Kendra looking for soulmate

Sarah looking for soulmate

Isabella soulmate to Silas

**************

Notes: hello my dear lovely fans, I have something to point out, I have made many mistakes and am trying to fix them. When I went back to read about the love of Bruce and Liandra from the second book, I realized that I never finished the part that Liandra was supposed to get whipped because I was vacationing in Greece and started the love story between Thomas and Sofia in Greece and I forgot to finish the Bruce and Liandra storyline, so I will find a way and try to make it work in the next few chapters.

Another thing I want to mention is that many chapters have been switching around for some reason, and the readers are probably trying to figure out what is going on!!! Also many paragraphs are disappearing every time I publish a chapter!!

Please forgive my mistakes, I have absolutely no time to edit my work, but when you all point something out I do go back and make the changes but for some reason most of you don't see my changes. Thank you for pointing out my mistakes I appreciate it.

Tcuteval, (Valerie ) look out for your name, soon I will create a new character with your name, I haven't forgotten, it's in the works.