Merry Christmas

Tis was Christmas Day, and the Macalister castle was filled with joy. Children's laughter echoed throughout halls, jelly filled scones and cinnamon apple pies were served, and the halls were decked with colorful garland and Christmas trees. Mistletoe's hung on every candle chandelier, and watchful eyes waited to steal a kiss. 

The music played in the tea room, and Sophia's voice filled the castle with joy, as she sang 'Silent Night' and Thomas who was standing by the doorway swallowed a lump in throat, grateful for all the blessings in his life, as he watched his soulmate sing like a nightingale, and move everyone to tears. 

Edward was sitting alone in the library cradling a bottle of whiskey, as he grieved the loss of his wife, and wanting this day to be over with. Holidays were extremely hard for him ever since the death of his wife, he was unable to get over her and prayed that he would have the strength to live another day without her.

Hawk was very emotional as he sat  near the fireplace place holding his wife on his lap. "I'm so thankful Nessa to have you in my life Nessa!" Hawk said hoarsely in her ear. 

Nessa leaned her head back and looked up into the Fays eyes. "I love you, my husband!"

Hawk tightened his hold and was overwhelmed with happiness. "Thank you Nessa." He told her, knowing in his heart that if something would ever happen to her, he would not be able to live without her again. 

Sarah sat next to Pracheeta who was hiding behind everyone in the crowded room. She decided that she wanted to help her new friend get over her pity, but then reminded herself that she would have to get over her own pity before she can help Pracheeta get over hers! 

Her eyes scanned the room, and settled on Camran. He was standing next to Silas with his back turned. "I hate you !" She whispered to herself, as a single tear glided down her lovely face. 

When Sophia finished her song, a thunderous applaud followed and at that moment a handsome warrior walked in the room and made his way to where Sarah sat. 

"Can I have a word with you?" 

"Aye." Sarah said, and lifted herself off the chair.

The warrior took Sarah's hand and guided her out of the tea room, "Scarlet red becomes you." He said, as they walked through the arch of the door and entered the Great Hall. 

Camran, who took a step closer to hear what the warrior was telling Sarah, stiffened when he heard the compliment. Angry that he dared to steal his woman away, Camran ran after them, to make sure that the warrior doesn't lay a finger on Sarah.

"Was is it to you anyways, you don't want her!" A little voice said.

"I want her!"

"No you don't, it's been days and you had many opportunities to pull her into your arms, but you didn't!"

"Shut up!" Camran barked, as he marched through the double wooden doors and stepped out into the courtyard.

"Fool, now someone else is going to steal her away and you will regret not telling her that you desire her!" 

Ggggrrrrrrrr

The two warriors assigned outside the doors of Sterlingshire castle looked at each other with surprise.  "Me thinks the McCalister's have a serious problem on their hands, what say you?" 

"Aye, I was thinking the same thing." The two guards watched as Camran followed Sarah and the warrior into the gardens.

************

Beautiful women dressed in sparkling ball gowns twirled around on the dance floor by their dancing partners. The Ball room was filled with aristocrats of high society, hand picked one by one by the mighty King himself. The twelve musicians played their instruments all night long, and the King who held the princess of Spain in his arms as they too danced on the dance floor, was surprised when she whispered in his ear to leave the dance floor and go for a walk. 

The King led the way to the terrace, where they found themselves to be all alone, under the star filled night sky.

"Never have my eyes seen a more beautiful woman than you." The king said in a husky, masculine voice.

The Ice Princess cracked a smile and moved closer to the King. Her right hand snaked out and caressed his shaft over his kilt. "You been blessed with many gifts my King."  

The King closed his eyes and inhaled a deep breath. "Come with me to my chambers that I may show you all my gifts Prince's."

Basillia wasted no time, she motioned for the King to lead the way and she followed him through the Ball room and out into the Great Hall. The Kings chambers was up the long winding staircase and to the left. Thankfully only Lea saw them enter the room and she was not about to tell anyone what she witnessed.

As soon as the King closed and locked the wooden double doors, he turned around to face the Princess. "I've waited all day for this!" He told her as he discarded his kilt and stood before her naked and in great need of her touch.

Her eyes slowly lowered to his manhood and she licked her lips. Stepping out of her silver threaded gown, Basillia walked over to the huge bed and lay her body on the feather mattress. In two long strides, the King who was crazy out of his mind with need, reached the bed and jumped on it. 

Unable to wait any longer, he rolled over the Princess and thrust his shaft inside her savagely, without an ounce of guilt that he had underneath him his son's  bride. Basillia was a bitch in heat, and moaned out loud as everything inside her reached a boiling point and exploded at the same time that the King too reached his peak. They lay spent and exhausted in each other's arms, after their wild, passionate love making, enjoying their time together without any regrets. 

*************

The Prince of Scotland was no fool, he watched as his father disappeared from the dance floor with the Princess, but cared not. He thought they deserved each other, his only concern was his mother whom he cared a great deal about. She deserved to be happy, and wondered if she was feeling alone and unloved, or if she had taken a lover to fill the empty void in her life.

Hours later, the King and Basillia returned to the Ball room as if nothing was amiss. There was a smile on the princess as she walked besides the King to the dance floor. She got more than she bargained for, the King proved to be one of the best lover she had ever had. He fell slave to her every need and worshipped every inch of her body with his tongue, satisfying the princess in every way possible. When the King wrapped his arms around the princess and whirled her around the dance floor, Basillia's eyes fell on the Queen and a cold, satisfied smile played on her lips. 

The Queen was no fool, she saw her husband and the princess walk in the Ball room together after a long period of absence. Her eyes traveled across the Grand Ball room and settled on Rufus. When his eyes locked with hers, a warm feeling of love surrounded her and she relaxed. The man of her dreams for over twenty years now, wore a concerned look on his face knowing that the love of his life was so close yet so far away. 

He wanted to tell the world how much he adored her, how much his heart swelled with love for her, but dared not. To do so would mean the death penalty for the Queen and the same fate would befall him. So he lived his life in silence, torturing himself, as he waited for that one day where he will hold her in his arms and claim her his, in the meantime the only way to be near her was to play the role as the Kings second in command. 

Thank you for your votes and comments xoxxoxoxxoxo