Crazy Out of His Mind

Sidri was crazy out of his mind, pacing back and forth the next morning with worry, he didn't even realize that Maria was awake, moaning, and had called him by his name. 

"Sidri please, I think my water broke!" Maria called out frantically. 

Sidri whirled around, his heart beat faster than the speed of light. "What? Tis too soon, make it stop!" He cried as he reached her side.

"That's not possible! When a baby wants to come out, it just does, no one can stop it!" She yelled just as another strong pain gripped her. 

Sidri watched as the mother of his child wrinkled her face with pain, and fear struck him. "I have no idea what to do, do you?" He asked frantically.

The strong and powerful Unseelie King who was the most feared Fay in the world, had suddenly found his weakness. He realized right there and then that Maria was his whole life, and if anything were to happen to her or his babe, whore or not, he would go crazy with grief. Kneeling besides the bed, the King pushed back strands of hair from Maria's face. He wanted to tell her who he was and that he loved her more than life itself, but was afraid to. What if she chose this moment to tell him that she hated him, what then? He wouldn't be able to handle rejection from the only woman he ever loved. 

"Please, help me! I think the baby is coming out now!" She screamed.

"How can that be, you just started getting the pains!" He argued.

"No, I've been having labor pains for the last three hours but withheld from telling you! I didn't what to worry you until it was time, but I think now is the time!" 

Sidri jumped to his feet quickly and tried to pull himself together, taking a deep breath of inhalation, the powerful Unseelie Fay removed the crisp ivory sheet from above his soulmate and pulled her gently in a more comfortable position. 

"The babe, I can feel it, it's coming!" She called out desperately, as fresh tears streamed down her face.

Sidri's heart beat wildly against his muscled chest, this is it, he thought as he pulled Maria's legs apart to see for himself if the baby was in its position to slip out of her womb. "When I say push Maria, push as hard as you can!" He told her hoarsely, and kneeled besides the bed.

He saw the babes head and swallowed back tears, "This is it Maria, push!" He bellowed loudly.

Maria closed her eyes and pushed really hard, she could Sidri telling her to push again, but the pain was excruciating and she almost passed out. 

Alarmed Sidri called out again, "Maria push again as hard as you can, the babe is almost out!" 

Maria pushed with all her might and the king watched as his babe slipped out of her with ease and fell into his arms. 

*************

"Why did you torture me Violet, what have I done to deserve your wrath?" Kalan asked as he swirled his tongue around each nipple. 

Violet threaded her fingers through his thick mane of golden hair, "I wanted you to suffer because you slept with her!" She said in a broken voice, 

The Fay lifted his head and his tortured, golden eyes looked deeply into hers. "I did not sleep with her, she took it by force! How can you even think that I would betray you on purpose?" Kalan asked hoarsely.

*************

Silas grabbed Isobel by the arm as she passed him to leave, and he pulled her into his strong and possessive arms. 

"Let me go!" She cried.

"Stay Isobel, I need you." He whispered hoarsely in her ear. 

Isobel closed her eyes, she desperately wanted to stay, but was afraid to do so. "Please Silas, don't torture me, I can not take this pain anymore!" She pleaded.

"Then let me ease your pain away. Let me love you Isobel!" The words just came out of his mouth without him realizing it. He was feeling things that were not supposed to be there, and in the heat of the moment he thought his heart skipped a beat when she placed her hands on his muscled chest.

"Don't." She said, "don't lie to me Silas!" 

In response, Silas crashed his lips onto Isobels lips and he kissed her passionately. For a moment he lost himself to her, and everything inside him came to life. He deepened the kiss and nearly drowned with desire. Never in his life had he ever felt these feelings 

Melting into his arms, Isobel kissed him back hungrily, she had dreamt of this moment for so long. She was in love with him and at this moment and time, she would give him anything that he asked for.

"Isobel." He whispered her name hoarsely and Isobel's knees almost buckled. "Let me love you lass." 

Ever so slowly, the Druid pulled her gown up and over her head, fire blazed throughout his body as his eyes dropped to her firm and round breasts. "Lay down lass and let me love you!" 

Isobel did as she was told, she was hypnotized by his seductive voice. With one swift movement, Silas had discarded his kilt and he dropped to his knees next to Isobel. Never before had he seen a more beautiful vision in all his six hundred years of life. 

Laying next to her in the plush green grass, Silas waisted no time positioning himself over isobels beautiful sex body. His lips dropped to the nape of her neck, "You drive me crazy Isobel." He said hoarsely. 

His words burned a fire deep in her loins, and she trembled when the Druids tongue caressed every inch of her velvety skin as it lowered down the path to Netherland. 

"Silas stop," she called out in a husky tone of voice when his tongue lowered below her belly.

Silas ignored her pleas and his tongue glided deep inside her private domain, never before had he ever tasted such sweet nectar in his entire life. His aching, throbbing shaft was ready to explode and he held himself back until he felt her trembling underneath him. 

Waves after waves of pleasure exploded into a thousand tiny pieces of lightening inside of Isobels body as her world lustfully turned up side down. 

"Lord have mercy!" Silas said in a deep husky tone of voice as he lifted his head and watched his soulmate tremble beneath him.

Unable to hold off anymore, he pulled himself over her and slowly, easily, glided his thick, massive shaft inside her. For a moment and only a moment, Silas felt Isobel stiffen underneath him, before she moaned with delight. Silas was crazy out of his mind for her, and he thrust savagely inside her until his body shook violently above hers and he moaned out loud hoarsely as the electricity surged inside his body and he released his seed. 

The deed was done, he won, Camran had lost! A slow smile curved his lips as his cold eyes stared into hers. By the time Isobel realized her mistake, the deed was done. She had given her most sacred treasure to a man who was not worthy of her love. 

Thank you for your love and support, xoxxoxxoxoxxoxo