The Portrait

"My heart." The warrior passionately whispered to the beauty in his rich, Scottish accent. "You take my breath away whenever you look at me in that way." 

The beauty fluttered her eye lashes, teasing the warrior, and placed her palm on his muscled bronze chest. April watched the warrior as he took in a deep breath of inhalation. 

"If you touch me like that again, I will take you here and now in broad daylight." He warned hoarsely.

Dropping her hand to below his rock, solid stomach, the beauty caressed his huge, oversized manhood over his kilt. Aprils heart pounded wildly against her chest, the beauty was playing with fire, she thought, as she braced herself for what was going to happen next. 

The beauty went further than that and dared to reach under the giant warrior's kilt and wrap her fingers around the Druids shaft. "Oh my!" April whispered in anticipation as she waited impatiently to see how the warrior would react.

A masculine moan escaped his sculpted lips, and the warrior was unable to wait a second more, he lifted his soulmate in his arms and sank the both of them on the blades of grass. Seconds later they were both naked and the warrior positioned himself between the beauties legs.

Aprils hands tightened around the wheels and she held her breath, this it it, she thought, he is going to make love to her! The Warriors lips crashed over the beauties lips as he glided deep inside her, and April could hear the beauty moan with satisfaction, as she stood there transfixed watching the lovers in their heated moment. Everything in her body came to life and she felt a tingling sensation as if the warrior was touching her and not the beauty. Her breathing deepened and her heart pounded wildly, something was happening to her and it frightened her to pieces. Who was this man that had such a great effect on her? 

"Miss, are you all right, can I get you a bottle of water perhaps?" Asked the young guard who was enamored with her, as he walked up behind her. 

April watched the apparition disappear into thin air, and was speechless, unable to understand what she had just witnessed, she was left confused and a million questions danced in her mind. "No, I'm fine thank you." She replied, disappointed that he had interrupted such a precious moment. 

"My name is Frank, and I'm on my break." He told her as he walked around the wheelchair and stood in front of her, "I would really like to show you around if you don't mind, this place is huge and one could get lost if they are not careful. There are rumor's that I've heard that are frightening and mystical, and I can keep you safe while you explore the grounds of this ancient castle."  Frank said, and stretched his body to look taller than the six foot height that he was to impress her. 

April tried to hide her laughter, she rather liked the young man who smiled down at her nervously. "Mystical?" She asked, curious at what he meant by that.

"Yes, rumor's have it that there are fairies that are watching over the grounds of Sterlingshire, and they snatch humans and torture them before they eat them!" He stretched the rumor's by far, wanting to frighten her and get her to agree to let him protect her. 

April wanted to laugh her head off, but kept her face straight and faked her fear, "Oh my, then yes, please stay with me and protect me from the monsters!" 

The young man's lips curved into a smile and he flashed his pearly white teeth at her. "Very well then, I will protect you with my life, I promise this to you!" He said, as he squared his shoulders and tried to look like a brave warrior. 

"So talk to me about theses faires, tell me everything that you know." April said excitedly, facinated by the realization that there possibly could be fairies in existence. She had heard about these creatures back in the states, but always considered them to be a myth.