Secrets and Regrets

The soft melody of the music hypnotized everyone on the dance floor, as they danced the night away. Hawk was glad for the distraction, as his eyes glided over to where Michael held Kyra in his arms and was glad that his brother in law had finally taken his troubled mind away from the burden on his shoulders and enjoyed a few peaceful moments with his soulmate before they all went to tonight's meeting. Hawk glanced at his wife, who was conversing with Yasmin and her sister Amira, and he walked over to her. 

"Dance with me, Nessa." He whispered in her ear, sending goosebumps throughout her entire body. 

Nessa tilted her head backwards and looked into her husband's eyes. They were hazed with love and adoration, and Nessa sighed. Lacing her fingers with Hawks, she followed him to the dance floor and Hawk swept her off her feet. 

Silas rolled his eyes when he witnessed Hawk fall slave to his wife on the dance floor, and promised himself that he would never be fool enough to fall into that trap. Grabbing a bottle of whiskey, he hooked his arm around a brunette's waist, and pulled her with him to a secluded spot behind some wine barrels near the ocean front. 

Stephan saw him, and sighed, he too was a fool before he found his soulmate, but this time it was different. The Macalister's needed a clear head to focus on keeping the walls up and protecting the crystal on New Year's Day, and clearly his uncle was on the path to destruction. Doesn't he realize that time was running out? Tonight's meeting was very important and it was crucial that he was sober and alert!

***********

Bella lay on her back next to her new lover, life is beautiful, she thought, as she purred with satisfaction when his tail caressed her legs. I can't wait for Harry to see me with my new boyfriend! She thought happily. 

***********

Kalan spotted Violet who had just walked up to Yasmin, God how I love you, he whispered to himself as he watched her from across the other side of the field. He has missed her very much and was suffering, and had decided that tonight he will claim back what belonged to him! 

***********

The enlightened beings are keeping that day a secret and not revealing to him what will happen when the clock strikes twelve, but he prays that Sophia's voice will be strong enough to save the world from destruction. 

Tristan and Yasmin were not present, they were still in their tent making out, Stephan thought with a smile, those two could not get enough of each other! James and Edward were the only two who looked depressed. Edward because he was still waiting for Julia to be reborn, and James because he couldn't get the woman in his visions out of his mind. Daniel was on the dance floor dancing with every single maiden he could get his hands on, and behind him he saw Lucious sweep Abby off her feet without caring who was watching as they disappeared in the direction of their tent. 

The Warriors eyes shifted to where Seth and Kristina were sitting. His uncle couldn't keep his hands off his wife, and a smile curved Stephan's lips when he remembered his cousin as a bratty youth. Look at him now, Stephan thought, as his eyes glided to his left where Nicholas sat holding two wenches in his arms. Now that was a vision to behold! 

Nicholas was drunk out of his mind, and didn't care that he was making a spectical of himself, as he made out with two wenches in public. He was being a typical MacAlister, each and everyone of them were womanizer's and acted like fools before they found their soulmate's. It was a tradition at Sterlingshire that all the MacAlisters act like pigs! They were cursed!

*************

Sidri's gut twisted with pain, as he walked behind Maria. He loved her more than life itself, but she was in love with another! Mayhap, he thought, he could disguise himself again and see if she will betray him.