Farewell My Love

Adele's heart pumped wildly against her chest, upset with herself for allowing Christian to have so much control over her, she swore under her breath that she would never allow him or any other man to effect her in such a way ever again!

Her bare feet sunk into the pink sand with every angry step that she took, as she forced herself to stay focused on what's in front of her and not give in to temptation and turn around, last thing she needed was for Christian to know that she had seen him.

"I hate you!" She whispered passionately and curled her hands Into fists at her sides, "I'm leaving for America!"

Her mind was made up, she decided it was time to travel into the future and go to America, because Adele knew that if she stayed in Fay land she would suffer.
********

Christian could not get his eyes off Adele, he watched her until he could not stand it anymore, dropping to his knees, the Fay Prince wept.

He loved her with all his heart and soul, but there was not a damn thing he could do about it. Letting go of her was one of the hardest thing he had ever had to do, but it was necessary to do so, because she was Seelie and he was the Crown Prince of Unseelie.

He hated his life and all his responsibilities as the Crown Prince of Unseelie Fay, he hated the burden that was placed on his shoulders and wanted to run away somewhere where no one knew him and live his life as a normal man.

When the unexpected pain surged through Christian and ripped his heart in two, the Prince let out a loud howl to release the thought of Adele out into the universe and set himself free of her.

**************

"What clan do you belong to Alana?" Saundra cleverly asked, her mind already on survival mode. She was not going to allow this beauty to steal her man away from her!

"That's none of your business!" The blacksmith said, "you need to leave immediately and head home before you get caught in the storm!"

All eyes fell on Evan as he walked into the middle of the huge room.

"If it's going to storm I'd rather weather it out right here with you my love." Saundra said, and hooked her arm around his.

"Nay!" The Fay was quick to respond, and pulled himself away from her, "you must go home."

"I will not, I'm staying here with you!"

Alana watched the both of them and wondered what was really going on between them. The giant warrior did not seem to be romantically involved with the woman, but it was clear that she was in love with him.

"Mother please take Saundra and leave, I need a few moments alone with the Druidess."

"Come Saundra, I have a new gown to show you, the seamstress has a very talented hand and outdone herself this time." Lady Mara said, and grabbed the fairy's hand.

Saundra had no choice but to follow Lady Mara out of the chambers even though she did not want to leave Evan and Alana alone for a second.

As soon as they exited, Evan closed the wooden door and walked back to the side of the bed

"You look much healthier today, did you have a bite to eat?" He asked her, ignoring the need in his loins when his eyes fell on her chest.

"Nay, but I'm not hungry." Alana replied, unable to tare her gaze away from the gorgeous man who towered over the bed.

"May I bring you a cup of tea?"