Winter Wonderland

A snow ball flew in the air and landed on Hawks head. He whirled around just as two more came flying at him. Laughter filled the air as the Macalister women dropped the remaining snowballs in their hands and started running for their lives. Excitement was everywhere as Hawk, Stephan and Lucious chased after the women. 

"Run!" Abby called out just as Lucious caught up to her and knocked her off her feet.

Lucious threw his body over his wife and grabbed her hands, "You're  my prisoner now!" He laughed, showing off his pearly, white teeth, as he pinned her hands above her head. Abby tried to wiggle away, but Lucious's hold was iron steel. "Stop trying to free yourself, you can't escape!" His eyes twinkled with triumph, as he dropped his lips on hers.

Abby kissed him back hungrily, loving the feel of him on  her, and that's when Lucious relaxed his hold on Abby and pressed his shaft against her thighs. Abby grabbed the opportunity and broke free of him. Lifting herself to her feet faster than the speed of light, Abby ran away towards Sterlingshire.

"Hurry Abby, run!" Violet screamed just as Kalan grabbed her by the waist and knocked her to the ground. 

Violet packed snow in her hands and threw it in the Fays face, and watched in horror as the Fay jumped on her and covered her face with a huge pile of snow. Amira and Yasmin jumped on top of the Fay, attacking him from behind, while Stephan and Hawk whipped snow balls at them. 

Nessa stuck her head out from behind a huge pine cone tree, and watched in horror as the girls where getting cremated with snow balls. She turned around quietly to disappear in the opposite direction when she heard Hawks voice loud and clear. 

"She's getting away! Get her boys!" 

The Macalister women started screaming as they watched Nessa run for her life from the men who chased after her. "Run Nessa!" They called out to her, but it was too late, Hawk appeared before her with his hands on his hips, and a wide smile spread across his handsome face.

"That's not fair, we said no magic! You can't just appear in front of me like that, that's cheating!" Nessa complained, but her words got lost in the wind. Hawk threw his giant muscled body on her and they both fell to the ground, Nessa was trapped undernearth him. 

"Everything is fair in love and war!" He said hoarsely, before his lips fell on the nape of her neck. "Come back to our chamber Nessa, I need you!" He whispered hoarsely, hoping no one heard him.

But the wind carried his words across the land and everyone stopped what they were doing and turned to look at the Fay. 

Nessa's cheeks turned crimson red, and it wasn't from the cold. "Everyone heard you Hawk!" She hissed in his ear, as shame engulfed her that her nephews heard such talk.

Hawk lifted himself to his feet, "Does anyone object if I take my wife to our chambers?" He asked, to Nessa's horror.

The Macalisters broke out with laughter, as they watched Hawk lift his angry wife in his strong and powerful arms and head towards Sterlingshire castle. They were attacked by many snowballs, but Hawk didn't care, he had only one thing in mind. When the Fay reached the arch of the huge wooden doors, he stopped for a moment and looked down into Nessa's eyes with love and adoration.

"Why did you stop in the doorway Hawk, everyone can see us!" Nessa complained.

Hawks eyes turned upwards where a mistletoe hung, before he dropped his eyes back down to Nessa and tightened his hold on her. "Traditions are to be honored in the Macalisters home!" Hawk said, and his golden eyes sparkled with lust right before he bent his head and kissed his wife passionately.