Lie's and more Lie's

Too stunned to think straight, Evan took a few moments to recenter his thoughts. It was clear to him that the archangel had wiped out Alana's blue prints, but it was a mystery as to why Gabriel would do that.

Placing the book back on the shelf, Evan decided to return to his castle and ask his mother a few questions. She was hiding things from him he was sure of it, he thought angrily, his mother was hiding many things from him!

Zapping himself back to his castle, Evan headed straight to his chambers knowing it was much too late to drill his mother for information at this hour of the night.

As he climbed the stairs and walked past the guest chambers, the Fay paused a few seconds and inhaled deeply before he made his way to his own chambers.

Saundra lay naked in his bed, and her eyes sparkled with lust as he closed the door and walked up to the bed.

"What took you so long?" She purred, and slightly spread her thighs apart.

There was a time when such a sexual display would have had him slave to her, but that was not the case anymore.

The Fay removed his kilt exposing his swollen manhood, and his eyes pierced into Saundra's. The sparks and need he saw in her eyes meant nothing to him, she was not the woman of his choice, she was just another woman whom he would lay with to appease his appetite, because he couldn't have the one he truly desired.

Saundra's heart sank when she looked into his golden eyes and saw the truth, and even though his powerful body lay on top of hers and he did things to her that had her trembling with lust, she knew that she was second choice.

Their moans mingled as waves of pleasure finally washed over them, and the fairy closed her eyes and tried to seize the moment, but thoughts of Alana kept invading her moment of passion and desperation claimed her.

Knowing that soon the druidess would steal her man, Saundra wanted to secure her position in Evans life, and there was only one way to do that.

When Evan eased off her and dropped his huge body on the mattress next to her, Sandra wasted no time, she flipped her body over the Fay and watched as his eyes lit up, as if questioning her behavior.

Evans heart skipped a beat, his swollen manhood doubled in size as he waited with great anticipation to see what Saundra was up to.

The fairy's eyes sparkled wantonly, it was time to show her lover all the sexual tricks that she withheld from him for their wedding day.

Sliding her body slowly downwards, Saundra's tongue glided easily over his abdomen all the way down to his massive shaft. She could feel the tremors in her lovers body as his muscles tightened with anticipation.

Grabbing his manhood with both hands, Saundra took him into her mouth and gave him electrifying pleasure, until he was about to spill his seed and she immediately pulled her head back and climbed on top of him.

She watched Evans expression on his face as she glided herself over him slowly and moved seductively on top of him.

Evan looked as if he was in a state of shock, Saundra had withheld such pleasure from him claiming her innocence of the ways of lovemaking, and giving to him only bits and pieces of her expertise, just enough to drive him wild and hold his interest. She knew he had wanted a wife who was pure and she faked her innocence and played the part of a virgin to win his heart.