Time Square

When all was said and done, Charles and Leathan sat quietly in the living room waiting to hear what Jackie and Tinesha had to say. 

"I'm so confused and need time to think over everything that has happened today." wiping the tears feom her face, Tinesha tried to calm herself down. "I have a million and one questions to ask."

"Which will all be answered once this whole ordeal is over and done with." Leathan's deep voice had a hint of trembling in it. He was afraid of her rejecting him if she thought too much on the subject. He needed to sleep with her a few more times to secure his position in her life. At this point, her leaving him was not an option, not where he was concerned.

"Who the hell are you Leathan McNeal!" It was more of a statement than a question, and Tinesha was desperately seeking the truth, even though she knew that she would never truly understand what the hell was going on.

"I am an Unseelie Fay, second in command to my king Sidri, but I am also Leathan McNeal, C. E. O. Of Fays industries."

"And what does all this have to do with me? Why would you single me out of every other woman in the world?"

"We are soulmate's Tinesha!" Leathan told her, worried that she might rebuke his statement. 

"Why me?" She asked, troubled by the lack of explanation, and not exactly understanding what the word soulmate meant.

"We chose each other to be soulmate's before we were even born, our souls fell in love thousand of years ago and it took this long to find each other again." 

"What? Are you kidding me?"

"Tis true," Charles cut in, "ask Jackie, she will tell you that Leathan speaks the truth." 

"Come on Jackie, this nonsense can't all be true, it sounds ridiculous!" Tinesha laughed, not believing that she gave herself to a complete stranger.

"Tis true what they say, I have my memory back and I remember everynting now." Jackie said.

"Yes of course you remember, and you are the goddess Afroditis and I am the queen of England!" There was sarcasm in her voice, and silence fell in the room. She then turned to Leathan and said, "You don't expect me to believe this crap do you? I mean, I was fool enough to allow you to make love to me, but I'm not stupid enough to believe all this nonsense, so please don't insult my intelligence!"

"Please my friend, Tis the truth, if you don't believe them, then you must at least believe me!" Jackie begged.

"If you are a goddess then show me your magic!" 

"I can not, my father Zeus stripped me of my powers because I disobeyed him." 

"Right, of course Zeus did." Tinesha laughed. 

"I'm speaking the truth!" 

"Stop it!" Tinesha screamed, "I will not be made a fool of, all of you get out of my apartment before I call the police!"

Leathan jumped to his feet, "We can explain everything to you tomorrow, but now we must get to Time Square before tis too late!"

"Yeah of course, you must save the world!" Tinesha laughed, "by all means go."

Taking a deep breath of inhalation Leathan snapped his fingers and a large crystal cage appeared and was suspended in mid air in the middle of the living room. "Get inside the cage, it is surrounded by magic and no one can hurt you while you are in there." 

"What the ......" Tinesha screamed, "where did that come from?"

"Get in Tinesha, I will not risk you coming to Time Square and getting killed!"