Turmoil at Balmoral Castle

"Let me speak my heart Isabella, and after that if you think I am not the man for you, then tell me to leave and I shall leave." His words were full of emotion, and Isabella's heart beat wildly against her chest.

Could it be true, could Silas love her and want her for real, she wondered, or was this another ploy just so he could bed her again.

"How do I know you speak the truth?"

"God is my witness Isabella that everything I tell you is the truth, I want you, I need you desperately in my life, I know that now." His voice was hoarse with yearning and the rest of his words got lost in his throat.

"But how do I know that your words are of the truth! You took my maidenhood and then you left me, you broke my heart!" She told him, as tears glided down her beautiful face.

Silas let go of her and lifted himself to his feet, unwrapping his kilt from around his tapered waist, the warrior dropped it to the floor and jumped in bed with her. Before Isabella even had the chance to protest his insane actions, the Druid threaded his fingers through her thick golden hair, his lips crashed over hers and he kissed her passionately.

Isabella emitted a sigh of pleasure, she was breathless with emotion and wanted to tell him that she loved him with all her heart. The beautiful young woman wanted desperately to tell him about the babe, but could not. She remembered the night that he stole from her the only thing she had to give her husband on her wedding night, he took it and then he threw it away! What if she gives him her heart again and he destroys her by abandoning her again, then what?

"Silas I....."

The flame on the candle was about to distinguish it was flickering and cast dancing shadows across the room. Isabella's golden hair tumbled over her shoulders and the warrior memorized every little detail on her lovely face just as the light gave out and darkness fell into the room.

"You still doubt me." He whispered hoarsely, and his heart swelled with emotion as he struggled to tame the emotions that were coursing through him. He knew she had every right to doubt him, but these were desperate moments and they were running out of time. "I know that anything I tell you, you won't believe me, so let me love you Isabella, and show you how I feel!"

The Druid pulled her into into his arms again and lay her gently on her back. Climbing on top of her, he lowered his head and butterfly kissed her entire face. He wanted to kiss every inch of her velvety body. Isabella trembled beneath him, he was going to make love to her again, but she knew that she didn't have the strength to resist him.

Silas's tongue lowered down her neck to her round and firm breast's. His tongue found her nipples, circling around them he sucked first on one and then on the other before it glided down to her belly and even lower than that to a place where no lips have ever touched before.

"No Silas!" She whispered hoarsely, embarrassed by such display, and tried to push his head away from where it was going, but the warrior grabbed her hands and pinned them to her side, and continued down the path to Netherland. Isabella's eyes fluttered closed and she fell back into the sensation of him.

His tongue glided smoothly inside her and Isabella gasped with delight. Her nails sunk into the flesh of his shoulders as Silas's expertease had her trembling with desire. She drew in a deep breath and expelled it slowly. Forcing herself to relax, Isabella allowed the beautiful sensation to take its course until waves after waves of pleasure engulfed her and a depth of emotion and tragic sense of desperation claimed her, and she moaned out loud in ecstasy.

She trembled beneath him and Silas drew back to watch her, to see the beauty of her riding out the sensation, "Good God!" He breathed, and fire burned inside his veins like hot lava igniting an unleashed passion that shook him to the core. A husky sound rumbled deep in his throat and desire slammed through him so aggresively that he shuddered. His nostrils flared and his eyes darkened beneath his hooded lids. Unable to wait another second, the powerful, masculine warrior pulled himself over her and plunged into her savagely, like an animal, a wild beast that no one could tame. His hunger for her drove him over the edge, everything inside him reached the boiling point and he shook violently above her as he released his seed inside her. The soulmate powerfully connected as every cell in their bodies came to life and two soul so became one.

Never in his life had the Druid felt such powerful feelings when making love to a woman, as he had with Isabella, and he finally knew why, he loved her with all his heart, he knew that now, and he was going to make sure that she was going back home with him, and not stay here and marry Camran. It had nothing to do with his ego, it had far surpassed that, nor did it have to do with losing her to him, instead it had everything to do with loving her and making her his wife.

"Come back home with me Isabella," he told her hoarsely, "I will give you whatever your heart desires, I need and want you, and I will do everything in my power to make you happy."

Tears glided down Isabella's beautiful face in rivulets, she loved this man with all her heart and all her soul, his babe was growing inside her, but for the life of her she could not trust him. He told her that he wanted and needed her, but not once did he mention the word love. It would be a huge risk to choose him over Camran. At least Camran was willing to marry her and give her his name. Silas didn't love her, he wanted and needed a mistress, not a wife.

"No I can't leave Balmoral with you, I am getting married to Camran on Sunday." She told him, and her heart twisted with pain as the words came out of her mouth.

"What?" His deep voice sounded tortured.

thank you for your votes and comments. Xoxxoxxoxo