The Witches Curse

Riding faster than the wind, the horse galloped straight to Sterlingshire. Nicholas entered the courtyard and jumped off his horse. Giving the reins to the stable boy, the Druid raced in the castle to find the wizard. 

"Hey, watch where you're going!" Someone called from behind him, but Nicholas paid no heed, he was desperate to find out who the message in the bottle belonged to. 

"I'm here son." The wizard called out from the corner off the Great Hall. "Please follow me to my chambers, we need to talk in private!" The wizard had already foreseen his coming, and wasn't sure he wanted to tell the Druid what he saw.

Nicholas followed the wizard to his room, and closed the door as soon as they were both inside. "Tell me wizard, I know that you know my future! Where is she, where and how can I find her!"

The wizard expelled a sigh, and sat himself down on a chair by the window. "Although your fate has been sealed from the moment you touched the bottle, I'm not sure that you should pursue its purpose. Danger lurks in the shadows of your life and although she is your destiny, it is in your hands to rebuke her and save yourself from the terrible things that will befall the both of you once you have reconnected."

"Stop talking in riddles and tell me what you see, what terrible things will befall us?"

"To reveal such information would not be good, because Michael will have my head on a silver platter! I do not want your blood on my hands Nicholas!" 

"Speak now wizard, do not try my patience, is she my souLmate?" Nicholas asked in a torturd voice. 

"Aye, she is your soulmate Nicholas, but she is also your destruction. If you choose not to hear my warnings you would be signing your death warrant with your blood!" 

"I will die?" 

"Either you or your soulmate will die, the both of you can never live in the same world at the same time, you have been cursed by the witch of the North, and her magic is very powerful!" The wizard said.

"The witch of the North? Who is she and how does she single me out to place a curse upon me?" Nicholas asked, tormented by everything the wizard has revealed so far.

"You once slept with her and promised her a life together." The wizard explained.

"I did? I have no recollection of sleeping with a witch!"

"It was hundreds of years ago, when you were walking around with your shaft in your hands screwing every wench that you lay eyes on. You hurt many Nicholas, and destroyed lives!" The wizard pointed out. "You cared not about any of them, you went in a rampage and slept with over a thousand young maidens, ruining their lives forever, setting the course of their lives in a new direction. Many of them suffered from a broken heart and died Nicholas."

"That was a long time ago when I was younger and didn't care about anyone but myself, I'm not the same man anymore!" Nicholas reasoned.

"You haven't changed not one bit Nicholas, tell me, where were you headed before you found the bottle!" The wizard fixed his gaze on the warrior and waited for his answer, but Nicholas sat silently, "you haven't changed not one bit, and now you must pay the price!"

"When did I sleep with a which!" The warrior asked, as he sat himself down on the bed and ran his fingers through his thick mane of hair. 

"She was a good whitch before you destroyed her! Her heart turned black with anger and she wanted revenge!" 

"Who was she, I don't remember sleeping with a witch, and why would she care that we slept together, witches have sex all the time!"

"Not this witch, she was saving herself for you, you two were soulmate's. You were so engrossed with the idea of sleeping with this beauty that you missed the soulmate connection and you abandon her. She gave you her virginity that night, and you promised her that you would cherish it. In fact, you gave her your family ring and told her that you would be back to marry her. She waited and waited but you never came back!"