The Never Ending Love Story

My dear fans, for some reason this chapter was published and unpublished a few times and I lost some of the ending paragraphs so I had to redo it. Having said that, this is the last chapter of book 3 and I have started already and posted book four which you will find here in my profile. Book four is a continuation of this never ending story with your favorite couples making their soulmates connections in addition to a few new characters. Thank you so much for your support, votes and comments and I would love it if you follow me through this journey into the next book "book four," of this series. As always, I thank you, and love you all.

***************

Marching up the stairs, Cameron was in a hurry to find his wife and teach her a lesson, one that she will never forget as long as she lives.

Down below, the McCanes, MaCalisters and the MaClouds all stood at the bottom of the staircase watching Cameron make is way to his chambers.

"Who broke our brothers face?" Alexander asked, as realization settled on his handsome features and he threw his accusing stare at Bruce.

"Your brother continues to disrespect our sister and I thought ''tis was only fair that he got what he deserved." Bruce's voice sounded deadly, "and if he ever disrespects her again, I will personally run my sword in his black heart with out a second thought!"

Hate claimed Cameron as he heard Bruce's words and turned the handle to the door of his chambers, he was going to put Sarah in her place and then sail away to another part of the world where he could live his life without anyone dictating to him what he should do.

If it weren't for his family taking residence at Sterlingshire, he would have beat Bruce to death, but he knew that Alexander would have disowned him from his family and banned him from his home if he had done just that.

Why was everyone against him, he thought, as he entered his chambers angrily, it was not his fault he found himself in this situation, it was all Sarah's fault!

His nostrils flared and a vein bulged on the side of his temple, he was angrier than hell, one had only to look him in the face to realize that he was a madman.

Walking in his chambers, the warrior slammed the door shut behind him and his cold steely eyes searched the chambers for his wife. He hated her with a passion and it was time he told her to her face and mayhap she would leave him on her own and he can have his freedom back.

He found his wife standing by the French windows looking down into the courtyard. Her slender body was leaning against the glass and he thought he heard her crying softly.

"Turn around!" He roared, and waited for her to obey his command, instead she threw her head back and roared with laughter.

Cameron stiffened, and Bruce's words haunted him, "if you should ever disrespect our sister again, I shall cut your throat out!" One of many threats that Cameron had to deal with and all because of his wildcat wife and his brother Alexander who had warned him not to fight back or even argue with the McCanes.

"We don't need another feud brother, keep your hands to yourself and take the abuse like a man should the McClouds come after you, ''tis their sister you have abused and they have the upper hand!" Alexander had said, "had it been our sister abused by one of them you would have done the same! And did you forget they hold the Holy Grail in their possession? We need that damn cup to secure Liandra's survival!"

Closing his eyes for just a second, Cameron swore under his breath and tried to hold his anger in check.

"Take off your clothes Sarah!"