Chapter 41.

{Caitlyn}

°December 13, 1987.°
(Friday)

"I love you!" Michael yells to the crowd as he jogs off of the stage smling.
Someone hands him a towel and a water bottle as he makes his way over to me.
I kiss his lips, cupping his face.
"You were amazing baby. Left me speechless."
"You mean that?"
"Yes. You are perfect."
"Thanks Cait. I love you so much. I'll go get changed and we'll be on our way."
"Oh um Mikey? Frank told me to tell you the crew will be heading out to a restaurant for dinner. Everyone is going. What do you say?"
"Sure thing baby, I'll be right back."
He jogs off to his dressing room to get dressed.
As I wait for him to get dressed Sheryl gave me the address of the restaurant we'll be going to.
I walk over to the limo to wait for Michael there.
The sound of the rain drops hitting the roof and window allow me to just sit and think.
Michael's been acting different.
He's been acting different for a while. I'm not sure if it's a good or a bad thing. Sometimes it's both. The look in his eyes is different and I can't seem to put my finger on the problem.
I'm running out of the pills.
I need to go to the store to pick up some more pills. Hopefully Michael doesn't notice them.
I also need more clothes.
All the clothes I have is tight. I need to start wearing baggier clothes.
Michael has a week off.
He has a week off from tour. It'll just be us. To relax. The good thing is we're in the States right now. New York actually.
Finally the door opens and Michael jumps in wearing a red button up shirt (with a black armband) tucked into his black slacks.
We drive off to the restaurant in silence as I run my fingers through Michael's shoulder length curly hair and he keeps his hand on my thigh.
Once we reach the restaurant we see the paparazzi has yet to find us so we all scurry into the restaurant.
To my surprise there is nobody inside except for the workers.
"I'm guessing Frank rented the place out." Michael whispers to me.
"I guess so."
He pulls out the chair for me then sits next to me as everyone sits around the table and starts conversations.
*
After a while more and more different celebrities had started to go into the restaurant.
How they managed to get there without the papparazzi is beyond me.
As Michael and I head out somebody taps his shoulder.
We turn around to see Frank.
"Mike. Tomorrow, be at this address at 8. Okay? Caitlyn can go too if she'd like. It's just a party. Brooke Shields is the host. She told me to invite you and that it's been so long. She said she'd love to-."
Before he can finish I move my hand from Michael's grip and walk towards the limo.
"Caitlyn where are you going? Come back here."
Ignoring him I climb into the limo.
When Michael gets inside the limo he turns my face to look at him.
"We'll talk about this at the hotel. You can't just ignore me and walk away, got that?"
"Whatever Michael."

~At the Hotel~

I sigh hearing the bathroom door unlock knowing Michael was going to talk to me about ignoring him.
Michael slowly walked to the bed where I was already laying down pretending to be asleep,
"Baby, you ready to talk now?" he asks.
When he doesn't recieve an answer he continues.
"Why'd you walk away from me? Even after I called you?"
"I didn't want to hear Frank go on and on about what Brooke told him to tell you."
He crawls over so he is hovering above me, using his hands to keep himself up and positioning his self in between my legs.
"How many times do I have to tell you that I don't like Brooke? She likes me. I love you, not her."
He leans in and kisses my neck.
"How many times do I have to tell you I love you more than anything in the world and nothing will ever change that Caitlyn."
"Just one more time Michael." I say smiling.
He moves his face from my neck and inches closer to my face. Just before our lips meet I feel my heart beat faster and my breathing get heavier.
Why do I feel like this?
Is he doing this to me?
I guess Michael notices this and chuckles. He leans in closer and whispers,
"I love you more than anything Caitlyn." he moves one of his hands to my thigh and rubs it up and down.
"I love you too Michael."
He starts covering my neck with kisses and he moves my legs to wrap around his waist. He then moves his lips back to mine.
His hand moves closer to my inner thigh and the room instantly gets hotter.
I put my hand on his chest stopping him.
"Okay Michael, I- I think we should go to sleep now."
He smiles at me and kisses my lips one more time.
"You're right baby." he moves back over to his side.
He wraps his arm around me and pulls me closer and I take in his sweet scent.
I cuddle against his chest feeling his chest rising and falling. Soon he's fast asleep.
His breathing calms me allowing me to fall asleep as well.
But all the while questions ran sprints around my mind.
Why did I feel the way I did?
Is this the effect he actually has on me?
What would have happened if I hadn't stopped him?
I know what would have happened....
But am I ready for that?
We've been going out for quite some time now.
Am I ready to give myself to Michael?
Is that why he's been acting different?
More aggressive? But in a way it's sexy. He knows exactly what he's doing and it's working.

----

Okayyyy. There ya go. Here is this boring filler of a Chapter. Haha. Drama comes soon can you Moonwalkies tell? Anways hope you all had a good day ~L.M.F.M <3

----