Chapter 85.

{Michael}

•July 15,1989•
(Saturday)

I knew my brothers were going to be the first ones to arrive, so I wasn't surprised when they began to show up one by one.

Once all, or most, of the guests arrived I began to get nervous.

Neither Caitlyn, my mother or sisters, had shown up yet.

Paul and Linda walked over to me smiling.

"Hey sugar." Linda smiled.

"Hey," I answered shortly.

Paul must have sensed my nervousness because he put his arm around me and smiled saying

"Hey, don't be so worried Mike. Everything will turn out just the way you want it to. I know it."

I watched as people began grabbing some refreshments and snacks while other made their guesses on the gender of the baby.

The photographers we had paid were doing a fantastic job of being unnoticed. We had camera set up so I could see Caitlyn's reaction when she first walked in.

Soon, I saw Janet run in pulling Shawn.

"Everyone! She's here! They just pulled up!" She yelled.

I panicked, I knew where I was supposed to be but I couldn't bring my feet to move.

My brothers looked at me and laughed pulling my arms to get me to where I was supposed to be standing.

All the guests were to be inside while my brothers, Joseph and I waited outside, at the end of the paved walkway, where all the tables and seats were.

As Caitlyn took everything in my sisters, mother and some camermen were to sneak out and wait for Shawn and King to lead the crowd outside, while Marie followed with Caitlyn.

We were finally outside and I was so nervous, I couldn't wait to see her.

I waited impatiently until I saw the crowd of people start to swarm outside and into their seats.

I watched as Caitlyn walked out and I could do nothing but stare.

She looked absolutely gorgeous.

Her long white strapless dress complimented her beautiful soft skin as the lights shone on her.

Her hair was curled and fell beautiful, past her shoulders.

I could tell she was wearing more makeup than I've ever seen in her and she looked good in it.

She smiled and waved at everyone, holding Marie's hand.

I looked her up and down before fixing my tie and regaining my composure.

We locked eyes before I began to walk down the path and towards her. Admiring her beauty the entire way there.

----

 This is what Caitlyn looks like (don't mind the flowers)

This is what Caitlyn looks like (don't mind the flowers). Caitlyn's bump is bigger then this and her skin tone is different ( but that doesn't matter ) .