Chapter 90.

{Caitlyn}

•August 29,1989•
(Tuesday)

It's Michael's birthday and I decided I wanted to do something for him.

Not only because it was his birthday but as a thank you for the gender reveal party. Also as a thank you for everything he's ever done for me.

He was there for me when nobody else was and I was so thankful for that. Today was the day I would try to thank him.

Yes, I know Michael was a Jehovah's Witness so I wasn't going to call it a birthday party, I simply called "Michael day".

Of course setting up wasn't going to be easy, and there wasn't going to be nearly as many people as there was for the gender reveal because I didn't have connections like he did.

So I decided on letting Janet handle the guest list.

I was only a few weeks away from giving birth to my two babies and I felt ready to explode.

I couldn't be too long on my feet or stressing so again, Janet would handle the decorations.

So basically Janet, and Marie where the ones planning it, I was only the host and idea maker.

Anyways, Michael was still sleeping but I had just finished getting dressed.

I walked to Michael's side of the bed and stroked his cheek softly causing him to stir.

"Baby, wake up."

"Not now Caitie." He whined.

I kissed all over his face until he finally kissed back, smiled and sat up.

"Well when you wake me up like..." He smiled and I chuckled.

He rubbed his eyes and yawned then looked back at me.

"Come here girl, I wasn't done lovin you."

I leaned in but right before our lips could make contact I placed my finger on his lips.

"Shower and get dressed first." I whispered.

He groaned and rolled his eyes. I kissed the corner of his mouth and giggled.

"I'm gonna get you back for that girl, you just watch." He said getting up and walkin to the bathroom while all I did was smile.

I headed downstairs, and spotted Kalani serving us some breakfast.

"Thank you Kalani."

I sat in silence until an idea popped in my head

"You know, I was thinking... You haven't had a break the entire time you've worked for Michael have you?"

"No ma'am. He's tried to send me on vacation multiple times, but I just won't allow it. I wouldn't want anybody else serving your food. I don't trust anybody else other then myself." She winks.

"Well, what if I talk to Michael, get you a good vacation, and while you're gone I cook. I've been meaning to sharpen my cooking skills for a while now."

"You mean it?"

"Yes, I do. You deserve a break, you've done so much for us."

"Well, as long as you both promise not to cheat on me and get another cook then... I'll go on vacation."

"Great! I'll talk to Michael about it."

-

After breakfast, Michael and I headed out to go sight seeing. We went everywhere I could think of.

We had lunch at the fanciest restaurant I could afford, since I payed.

Of couse Michael declined but the joke was on him, I talked to the manager before hand and gave him a decent amount that would cover our meal and have enough over for tips.

We went all around California doing things Michael hadn't done before, because of his fame, limited time and he just didn't want to do some of those things alone.

While we did this Janet and Marie were setting up for his celebration.

Our final stop was the children's hospital because I know how much it means to Michael and you know what they say... Save the best for last.

We were there for a while and Michael's smile couldn't have been bigger, his laugh was filled with happiness and he was truly enjoying himself as the kids drew, tickled him and told him jokes.

I sat in the corner with some of the shy kids who didn't want to go up to Michael. We sat and I told them stories and they all just smiled and laughed.

At the end I called Michael over and they were so shy they hid behind me.

Only when I assured them that it was okay and that Michael was nice and he really wanted to meet them did they go to him. They quickly got used to him and their shyness melted away.

I stood and watched them laugh.

If this is how Michael is now, I couldn't wait to see how he is with our babies.

I'm glad that smile will always be on his face.