Chapter 84.

{Janet}

•July 15,1989•
(Saturday)

I sighed as I looked around, very pleased with my self.

My work here is done. For now.

Everyone had left a while ago to get dressed for the event to actually start, while Marie, Shawn, and Kingston were upstairs getting ready.

Everything was set up just the way I imagined.

Both colors, blue and pink, divided all the decorations perfectly.

On one side, there were blue plates, cups, forks, spoons, and napkins.

On the other it was perfectly symmetrical, only in pink.

There was also cupcakes filled with blue or pink cream and topped with icing. Blue and pink candy in big bowls on each side, pink lemonade on the girls side and blue punch on the other.

There was pink and blue baggies filled with candy, which guests could grab according to their guess.

There was also a clipboard, with a blue ink pen and a red ink pen (it was the closest to pink I could find, it was a last minute idea.)

I decided guests could write down what their guess of the gender would be.

Outside there were tables with blue and pink coverings. The chairs had blue or pink bows on them. There were cups with blue or pink umbrellas in them, for adults of course.

The DJ station was even draped in blue and pink.

The cupcakes and cake would be taken out at latter time, along with the other snacks and such.

All the decorations were blue and pink and it was perfect.

Not only was it a gender reveal party but it was also a baby shower so there was a big table where guests could put there gifts.

I was the only one who knew what was coming and man, was everyone going to be surprised.

As I continued looking around making sure everything was in place I heard my name being called.

"What?" I yelled back.

"Can you come help me? Please?"

I laughed, it was Michael. Probably needed help getting dressed, as always.

I was right, he needed help with his tie. He knew how to tie one but he was so nervous he got distracted and made a big knot in it.

I laughed and helped him with it.

"Thanks Dunk, you should go get dressed. Everyone will be arriving soon." He said after hugging me.

I agreed and went off to get showered and dressed.

This is going to be one hell of a night.