Christian Alphabet

I made this up on February 25th 2014. I decided to go through some verses today to put with it. Check it out! :D

A = Alpha
            I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
                                                           Revelation 1:8 (KJV)
B = Brother
             And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ;
                                                                                                             Romans 8:17a (KJV)
C = Christ
            He said unto them, But whom say ye that I am? Peter answering said, The Christ of God.
                                                                                                                                    Luke 9:20 (KJV)
D = Deliverer
                  And he said, The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer;
                                                                                                                        2 Samuel 22:2 (KJV)
E = Emmanuel
                        Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call him name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.
                                                                                                Matthew 1:23 (KJV)
F = Father
               I and my Father are one.
                                                   John 10:30 (KJV)
G = God
           In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
                                                                                                           Genesis 1:1 (KJV)
H = Holy
               And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.
                         Isaiah 6:3 (KJV)
I = I Am
           And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
                                                         Exodus 3:14 (KJV)
J = Jesus
               Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
                                                                                                                  Romans 5:1 (KJV)
K = King
L = Lord
             And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
           Revelation 19:16 (KJV)
M = Messiah
                   Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
                                                                                                                                    Daniel 9:25 (KJV)
N = Noel
              Jesus was the first Christmas.
O = Omega
                 I am the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
                                                                                                                        Revelation 22:13 (KJV)
P = Prince
                 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder; and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
                                               Isaiah 9:6 (KJV)
Q = Quick
            Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.
             Revelation 2:16 (KJV)
R = Righteous
                     Righteous art thou, O Lord, and upright are thy judgements.
                                                                                                                             Psalms 119:137 (KJV)
S = Saviour
                I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour.
                                                                                                                   Isaiah 43:11 (KJV)

T = Teacher
                 And Jesus, when he had come out, saw much people, and was moved with compassion toward them, because they were as sheep not having a shepherd: and he began to teach them many things.
           Mark 6:34 (KJV)
U = Understanding, He is. Not as much, we are.
                                                                                  Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,
                                              Luke 24:45 (KJV)

V = Victory
               But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
                                                                                                             1 Corinthians 15:57 (KJV)
W = Way
             Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
           John 14:6 (KJV)
X = Xenagogue (Guide)
                                For this God is our God for ever and ever: he will be our guide even unto death.
                                                                                                                       Psalms 48:14 (KJV)
Y = Yahweh
                    Yahweh, Yahweh, we love to shout your name O Lord!
                                                                                                        At Your Name (Yahweh Yahweh) by Phil Wickham

Z = Zion
            God is the King of Zion
                                                  Psalms 149:2, 48:2, Jeremiah 8:29, Zechariah 9:9