Journey to the Center of the Brain

Darth Vader: What's with the title?

Me: *shrugs* No idea.

Lissy: I don't know...

I: I don't know either...

Me: STOP REFERRING TO YOURSELF IN THE THIRD PERSON, I! IT'S CREEPY!!

I: But... my name is I. It's kind of difficult to-

Me: *crosses arms across chest and turns away from I* Always with the lame excuses. Ugh!

I: :'(

You: Will you stop that, Me!? I's sensitive!

Lissy: Yeah! Hmm... so I is the sensitive side of me... would Me be the bully side of me? *gasp*

Darth Vader: So who's your evil side?

Me: That would be Death.

Darth Vader: *gulp*

Lissy: You know her?

Darth Vader: *nods*

Lissy: Where from? I don't remember you meeting her...

Darth Vader: Uh... *thinks back to the chapter Darth Vader And Death*

Me: *reads his mind* Oh! Yeah... Death likes to invade dreams. She's a creep...

Lissy: STALKER!!

Me: Yeah! That's a great way to describe her!

Lissy: No, really! Look! It's Stalker!!

Stalker: *waves with a very creepy smile* The Doctor will be here in five...four...three...two...one.

*TARDIS materializes in front of everyone and the Eleventh Doctor walks out*

Everyone: *looks at Stalker* O_O

Stalker: He...he...he... *disappears*

I: I know everyone around here appears and disappears... but the way Stalker does it is just creepy...

Darth Vader: When is someone going to tell me why this chapter is titled Journey to the Center of the Brain?

GodismyDD: *freaked out*

Lissy: Why are you freaked out?

GodismyDD: I just had this major déjà vu moment... as if I've seen myself make Vader say that before... the words being exactly where they're at...

Lissy: Creepy!

GodismyDD: Very... sometimes with those moments I dream them and then they actually happen.

Lissy: Whoa... THAT'S AWESOME!!! And a little creepy. Do all of your dreams come to be?

GodismyDD: Oh, no, not at all! Very few of them have, and that's a good thing. *far away look in her eye* I sssssooooooo don't want to be chased through the woods by a giant orange Sasquatch... *shudders then disappears*

Me: Uhh... what was that all about?

Lissy: I'm not sure... Anyways! Doctor, what's up with the title?

Doctor: You'll see! Everyone, get into the TARDIS! *walks back into the TARDIS*

Everyone: *follows him into the TARDIS and holds onto the rail as they take off*

TARDIS: *lands*

Doctor: Geronimo! *runs out of the TARDIS* Ha, this is so weird!

Everyone: *walks out then gapes*