Aren't I So Strange?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darth Vader: Oh no.

Sherlock: I seriously think she should switch to decaff.

Me: What?! NO! CAFFEINE IS MY PRECIOUS!!!! But that's not why I'm so hyper. Well, it may be part of the reason. But believe it or not, I'm not that hyper, I'm just super happy!

Darth Vader: What's the difference?

Thorin: *mutters* I'm gonna regret this. *sighs and raises his voice so Elisabeth/Eruwaedhiel/GodismyDD can hear* What are you so excited about?

Me: BECAUSE I AM SO IN LOVE WITH J.R.R TOLKIEN RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Sherlock: You do realize he's dead.

Me: *screams* DON'T SAY THAT!!!!!!!! Besides, he was/is a Christian, therefore he lives on in Heaven. Anyways... HE'S SO AWESOME!!!!!

Pippin: *appears* He's the author of The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings, isn't he?

Me: Yes! He's the reason you Merry Frodo Sam Rosie Bilbo Gandalf Dwalin Balin Kili Fili Dori Nori Ori Bofur Bifur Bombur Thorin Dis Gloin Oin Gimli Sauron Gollum/Smeagol Saruman Faramir Eowyn Eomer Legolas Thranduil Elrond Aragorn Arwen Glorfindel Haldir Lord Celeborn Lady Galadriel Shadowfax Boromir Smaug Asfaloth Treebeard Tom Bombadil and Goldberry exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE SPOKE 22 LANGUAGES AND HE CREATED ELVISH AND DWAVISH AND HE'S SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone: O_O

Myself: YOU BET HE'S AWESOME!

I: ONE OF THE BEST AUTHORS EVER!!!!!

Eruwaedhiel: OH MY WORD HE IS SO AMAZING!!!!!

Thorin: O_O And she's the sane one?!

Gimli: Aye, sadly.

Me: IM MELETH I HIR I-CHORVATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dwalin: We should get out of here before something bad happens.

Gloin: Aye!

Everyone: Let's go! *disappears*

Me: Well, they're all gone now. *gets laptop out and looks at pics of Thorin, Fili, Kili and Legolas*

A/N: Aren't I so strange?! ^-^