Jingle Bells Parody!!! :D

Darth Vader: You're not going to sing the Jingle Bells Batman parody again, are you?

Me: Nope! Though now I kinda want to...

Darth Vader: NNOO!

Me: But I won't, calm down, Darthy! You know how I just finished reading that Star Wars fanfiction by AngelDesaray called Test Of Time, right?

Darth Vader: (-_-) *sarcastic* No, not at all. You only giggled over Luke and I the whole. entire. time.

Me: Hehe... Well... You're cute when you're protecting Luke. *blushes* Uh, forget I said that...

Younger Anakin: *appears and says teasingly* Does someone have a crush on the Skywalker men?

Me: *ignores him* Anyways...

Darth Vader: Since you're obsessed Sith Luke and I at the moment you made s song parody, didn't you? *raises eyebrow when he realizes that Lissy's autocorrect corrected 'with' into 'Sith'.

Me: Yes, yes I did.

*Luke, Obi-Wan and Yoda appear*

Obi-Wan: Well then, let's hear it.

Me: Yay! Here it goes!

Flying through the stars in a one-winged X-Fighter,
Dodging obstacles, through the crossfire.
Obi-Wan's face is green; I hope I've not been seen:
I just found out that the Sith Lord is Palpatine!
Oh, Jingle Bells, Chewy smells, Luke just saved the day!
He destroyed the first Death Star, but Vader got away.

And there it is.

Darth Vader: I like it much better than the Batman parody.

Anakin: *glances at Vader* So why do you hang out with evil me from the future?

Me: Because I really like Vader. He's been my favorite character since I was six. And he's good now! He's actually not burned beneath the mask. When he was resurrected he looked just like you do once again.

Anakin: Then why is he still in the black suit?

Me: Because his lungs and limbs couldn't be fixed... Anyways! I've been thinking about keeping both of you in the story; at least in some chapters.

Anakin: Cool.

Me: *turns to Vader and realizes that he and Batman are arguing*

Batman: You just don't like my song parody because it's cooler than yours.

Darth Vader: At least mine is completed.

Batman: I'm still cooler than you.

Darth Vader: What makes you so sure?

Batman: Because I'm Batman.

Anakin: That's got to be the worst reason I've ever heard.

Bruce Wayne: *appears next to Anakin* Tell me about it.

Me: O_o