Feliz Cumpleaños!

The Eleventh Doctor: Alright everybody! Lissy will be here any minute, so follow me to the party room!

Legolas: This box never ceases to amaze me. So small on the outside, but seemingly ever-growing on the inside.

Doctor: Is everyone here? Let's see... Wolverine,

Wolverine: *gives a brief nod*

Doctor: Spider-man and Spider-man...

The Spider-brothers: *give thumbs up*

Doctor: Hulk and hulk, Batman and Batman, Daredevil, Unicorn, Darth Vader, Obi-Wan Kenobi, General Grievous, 101 Dalmatians, Tirithiel Cundo, Zera Moonwalker, Han Solo, Nick Wilde, Judy Hops, Princess Leia, Legolas, Gimli, Aragorn, Arwen, Thorin, Kili, Fili, Dwalin, Balin, Ori, Nori, Dori, Oin, Gloin, Bifur, Bofur, Bombur, Gandalf, Frodo, Sam, Merry, Pippin, Bilbo, John Watson,

Bilbo and John Watson: *stare at each other in confusion*

Doctor: Yes, yes, you are identical. In reality the same actor plays the both of you. *continues counting everyone* Sherlock, Smaug, Gollum, Perry the Platypus, Master Yoda, Plo Koon, Mace Windew, Daniel Jackson, Jack O'Neill, Samantha Carter, Teal'c, the Asgard including Thor, but not the Marvel Thor, the Thor from Stargate...

SG Team: *confused*

Doctor: Natsu Dragneel, Happy, Gray Fullbuster, Lucy Heartfilia, Wendy Marvel, Carla, Gajeel Redfox, Laxus Dreyer... okay, too many people to count. Let's assume that everyone is here!

*TARDIS doors suddenly grow in size and open just before a dragon crash lands into the TARDIS*

Dragon: I apologize for being late. I was summoned by Merlin. *grumbles* Again.

Doctor: Ah, Khilgharrah!

Khilgharrah: I picked up a passenger.

*An Elf slides down the dragon's tail*

Doctor: Ah, Lindalwen, of course! *turns to other Elves and counts again* Cundiel, Gwenthiel, Ingolwen, Quetelemniel, Silmewen, Duliniel, and another Hobbit, Lominiel. *turns to Khilgharrah* Are the other dragons coming?

Khilgharrah: Yes, I believe so, young Timelord.

*Just then several more dragons fly in*

Doctor: *counts yet again* Clefspeare, Makaidos, Thigocia, Roxil... Goliath? I thought you were evil.

Goliath: I was, but I am dead now; except in this imaginary world of one of Bryan Davis's readers.

Doctor: Ah, right.

Clefspeare: Has Hartanna joined the group?

Doctor: Not yet.

Hartanna: *flies in* I hope I am not too late.

Doctor: Not at all! Though Lissy, a.k.a Zera, daughter of Makaidos and Thigocia, will be here soon, so everyone, allons-y!

Darth Vader: *in his thoughts* Eleventh Doctor quoting the Tenth Doctor? Fantastic indeed!

Everyone: *follows The Doctor to the HUGE party room, which has a heated pool, trampoline for the children, race track for the horses, and an in-air race-track for the dragons, as well as an archery range*

Doctor: Ah, here we are! My favorite room- next to the library.

Amy Pond: The library you keep a pool in. Why would you keep a pool in the library?

Doctor: Who wouldn't?

Bonnie: She's coming!

Doctor: Billy Bannister! Use your fire breath and make the room smokey.

Billy: *does as the Doctor ordered*

Lissy: *walks in* *to herself* Hmm... why's this place so smokey?

Everyone: Surprise! Happy birthday!

Lissy: *jumps, startled, then smiles* So this is where everyone has been all day!

Doctor: *wearing a party hat* Happy birthday, Lissy! *puts party hat on her*

*Eruwaedhiel, Me, Myself, I, You, Yourself, Zera, GodismyDD and We walk in*

We: Wow, how awesome!

Sapphira: *to Lissy* How old are you today?

Lissy: Well, that depends on which 'me' you ask. I am 17.

GodismyDD: I'm 999.

Zera: I was born around the time the Tower of Babel was being built. So... thousands of years old!

Me: 77.

We: 78.

I: 100.

You: 58.

Yourself: You and I are twins, so I'm also 58.

I: No, I just said I was 100! And I'm not twins with you!

Yourself: Yes, I know that. I'm twins with you.

I: No you're not!

Yourself: Actually, I am.

GodismyDD: *interrupts* Anyways!

Lissy: Wow, can you believe that a year ago today we wrote the first chapter of this book?

GodismyDD: It seems like it's been SSSOOO much longer!

Me: Indeed! And I believe Darth Vader has been in every single chapter since chapter one, hasn't he? Even if he himself isn't in every chapter, he's at least mentioned!

Lissy: Yeah. I do believe he actually is in every chapter though.

GodismyDD: I think so, too.

Lissy: Out of curiosity, who's idea was it to throw the surprise party?

Doctor: Believe it or not, it was Vader's idea.

Lissy: *looks at Vader and smiles* Gracias, Darthy.

Darth Vader: De nada, y feliz cumpleaños, Lissy.