DYING OF THE FEELZ! D':

Me: I'M DYING OF THE FEELZ MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darth Vader: Aren't you always?

Me: Not always: just every now and then. But I'm almost crying! Especially when... when... *cries*

Darth Vader: *with a hint of emotion in his voice* When The Doctor disappears before he can tell Rose how he feels?

Me: YYEEESSSS!!!! IT'S ENOUGH TO MAKE A STONE COLD-HEARTED MAN CRY!!!!!!!!!! I'M DYING OF THE FEELZ! D': Imagine if you switched the lyrics around a bit. Instead of Tears of an Angel it would be Tears of a Timelord. Oh, I just made me worse... now I wanna cry even more! UGH! THIS IS SO STINKIN' SAD!!!!!! Agh! I feel so...

Darth Vader: Fangirly? *he says slowly, raising an eyebrow at what he just said* I am spending way too much time with you.

Me: I can go hang out with The Doctor then. I can go travel through space and time! :D I just hope I don't end up dying... not for my sake, but his. His hearts are already broken... they don't need to be shattered! DX Hey! I'm gonna write down the lyrics to this song. But I'm gonna make some changes... angel will be turned to Timelord, just as I said earlier.

Cover my eyes
Cover my ears
Tell me these words are a lie
It can't be true
That I'm losing you
The sun cannot fall from the sky

Can you hear Heaven cry
The tears of a Timelord

Stop every clock
Stars are in shock
The River would run to the sea
I won't let you fly
I won't say goodbye
I won't let you slip away from me

Can you hear Heaven cry
The tears of a Timelord

So hold on
Be strong
Everyday hope will grow
I'm here, don't you fear

Little one don't let go
(Oh)
Don't let go
(Oh)
Don't let go
(Oh)

Cover my eyes
Cover my ears
Tell me these words are a lie

Imagine if instead of don't let go it was I don't want to go or something like that. Because Ten didn't want to go! Another thing that gives me the feels! *starts bawling*

Darth Vader: *pats her back* Since she is an emotional wreck, I will be closing this chapter. *pauses, unsure of what to say* Go read the next chapter. Spoiler: it's another song with scenes from Doctor Who.