Scaring Vader

Me and Darth Vader are sitting on the couch and watching Psych when Sherlock, Thorin, Kili, Fili, Thranduil, Legolas, Bofur and Obi-Wan Kenobi enter the room.

Thorin and Thranduil: *raise and eyebrow and glanced at each other*

Thranduil: *to me and Vader* What are you doing?

Me: Watching Psych. Duh!

Thorin: With Darth Vader?

Me: Yeah... so?

Legolas: Is it just me or does he hang out with Elisabeth a lot even though he claims to hate her?

Darth Vader: *crosses arms and leans back, sighing, and rolls his eyes* I do hate her, but that doesn't mean I hate Psych.

Me: Now, we're watching TV, do you mind?

Obi-Wan Kenobi: What are you watching?

Me: Psych. One of the greatest TV shows ever! Season 1 episode 7: Who Ya Gonna Call!!! :D

Everyone: *watches more of Psych with Darth Vader and Me*

Kili: So this guy tells everyone he's psychic even though he really isn't?

Me: Yep! And I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sherlock: *sighs* He misses everything important!

Me: But he always catches the bad guy. Not everyone's you, Sherlock. There's only one you, after all! ^-^

Sherlock: Stop being so... cheerful all the time! It gets annoying.

Me: *smirks* Good. You know, normally Darth Vader's the one to tell me that. *turns to Vader* You've been quiet today.

Darth Vader: ...

Me: You're not ignoring me, are you?

Darth Vader: ...

Fili: *laughs* I think he is.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: That or he's asleep. Hard to tell with that mask of his.

Me: *leans closer to Darth Vader and yells* AAAAAANNNAAAAAAKKIIIIIIINNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darth Vader: *jumps*

Everyone: *bursts into fits of laughter*

Me: *talks while laughing* Did I scare you, Darthy?

Darth Vader: No.

Me: You're lying.

Darth Vader: How would you know?

Me: Because I'm psychic!

Thorin: *raises an eyebrow and looks disbelievingly at me* Uh-huh, sure.

Darth Vader: *stares blankly*

Me: Okay, I'm not. Um... I read minds?

Everyone: *raises an eyebrow and smirks at me*

Me: Okay, yeah no I don't. But I do know I scared you because you jumped.

Darth Vader: *stands* I'm leaving. *leaves*

Me: Ha! I scared him!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I know, this one was more boring than usual. :/