FANTABULOUSSNESS

A/N: This was co-written by Bearbear025 a.k.a Hannah a.k.a Bubbles also known as one of my bestest frans in the galaxy!!!!!!!! She's at my house now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHGA!!!!!!!

Bubbles: You should put in the galaxy of New York!!

Me: You think? Hmmmm OKAY!!! *clears throat*

A/N Revised: This was co-written by Bearbear025 a.k.a Hannah a.k.a Bubbles also known as one of my bestest frans in the galaxy of New York!!!!!!!! She's at my house now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHGA!!!!!!!

Bubbles: Sounds great! Good job!!

Well, this chapter is gonna be in bold because my smartphone is being very dumb.

Darth Vader: Who's Bubbles?

Me: *gasp and acts all dramatic* ONLY THE REASON I'M THIS CRAZY IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!! SuperiorGhost I may have given you the Randomitus Contagion, but this gal here is the first carrier!!

Bubbles: I take full credit, thank you very much!

Darth Vader: I have you to thank for this?

Bubbles: Yes you do. Now quit being a baby and get over it. Rachel doesn't even whine as much as you do.

Darth Vader: ....

Bubbles: thank you for cooperating! Now without further adooo...

Me: AAAAAAAH! KORO'S MARRIED!!!!!!!!!

Bubbles: Welp... This chapter just took a trip down Looney Lane!! *Pauses for a brief second* ... WAIT FOR ME I'M COMING TOO!

Me: OKAY! SHALL I SUMMON THE DOCTOR!!!!????

Bubbles: DOOOO IIIITTTT!!!

Me: OKAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!

GodismyDD: *writes the 11th Doctor in* There we are!! Oh! *adds someone else to the story*

Doctor: *walks out of the TARDIS followed by Leo Valdez from Percy Jackson* To Looney Lane, you say?

Bubbles: No... Not you me! Well, not me as in Elisabeth but me as in... You know... Me... I make no sense.. *sighs* ... Oh whale!!

Me: I LIKE WHALES!!!!!

I: Yes, I do, but don't you mean "likes"?

Myself: No, she didn't mean you.

You: She said nothing about me though....

Darth Vader: Just stop before you give everyone a headache!

Leo V.: I agree with the grumpy masked guy!

Bubbles: *leans over to Lissy and whispers with excitement* That's him! That's Leo! Oh my goodness he's my favoriittteeeee!!!! *starts to fangirl*

Lissy: *whispers back* Oooooohhhhhh he's cute!!!!!!

Bubbles: No!! He's mine! You have-

Lissy: *interrupts* No, don't tell anyone!!!!!!!

Bubbles: Oh... Sorry!

Lissy: We can, however, talk about my fictional crushes! :D

Leo V.: Oooh! Imma about to get some black mail. Haha!

Bubbles: Leo you can't tell anyone!!

Lissy: Oh I have a bad feeling about this....

Anakin: You're always stealing lines from us. You're out of cheezits. *frowns*