Freak Out Time! :D

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thranduil & Thorin: (-_-)

Sam: Oh no, she's at it again, Mr. Frodo!

Shawn Spencer: *suddenly appears* I sense she's excited about a song. I'm getting the words... "Veo" and "Fuego". It's... Spanish?

Me: *stops in tracks* Yeah... how'd you know that?

Shawn Spencer: *flashback* *is on her laptop and finds Veo Fuego (I See Fire) on YouTube* *present* Because I'm Psychic.

Me: Mmmhmmm... okay. Well, you're right.

Legolas: Veo fuego? What's that?

Me: It's Spanish for I See Fire!!!!!

Pippin: Oh, that song by Ed Sheeran in the credits of The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug?

Me: YES! EXACTLY THAT SONG! AND IT'S IN SPANISH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! I'M IN LOVE! I'M SO FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Thranduil & Thorin: *sarcastic* Oh really? We hadn't noticed.

Thranduil: It's just a song in Spanish. What's so great about it?

Me: O_O IT'S AWESOME BECAUSE I LOVE OTHER LANGUAGES, AM LEARNING SPANISH, AND AM ONE OF THE BIGGEST FANS OF THE HOBBIT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thorin: Can we leave now? You're annoying.

Me: I LOVE FIRE! IT'S MY FAVORITE ELEMENT!!!!!!! IT'S SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone: *runs away when she's not looking*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: Okay, so.... sorry if this one was boring. BUT I HAD TO PUT THIS CHAPTER ON HERE! I LOVE fire, I LOVE The Hobbit, I LOVE the song I See Fire, and I LOVE SPANISH!!!! ALL OF THOSE COMBINED EQUALS COMPLETE AWESOMENESS/EPICNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, so yeah... I'm strange. Insane, actually. Oh well! Insane and proud! Anyways... next chapter will have a Spanish cover of I See Fire (not the same one as above though) sung by a female. Very pretty, I think! ^-^