LALALALAAAA!!! Random! :D

Me: Okie day, so I was tagged by SuperiorGhost, who was tagged by BEB273. I have to list 15 facts about myself.

Darth Vader: You've done so many tags, I'm not sure there are any more facts about you to list.

Me: Hmm... well, I'm sure I'll think of something! Oh, I got one.

1) My toe really hurts right now!

Darth Vader: Seriously?

Me: Yes! At first I thought I had another whisker stuck in my toe-

Darth Vader: Whisker? As in your cat's whisker?

Me: Yep! It happens, actually. And it reeeeeeaaaalllllyyyy hurts, but I love when it happens. I like to pull them out of my foot. It hurts when it's in there, but as soon as you pull it out it stops hurting! As if it was never there! Anyways... I found a big blister on the big toe of my right foot. Oh hey, it stopped hurting now!

Darth Vader: You're strange.

Me: My soon-to-be-dad tells me that all the time! Except he uses the term freak. And then I say, "YAY!" :D

2) I have a cat scratch on my finger. You know the area on your finger where the skin ends and it's nail? Not the white part, but the clear-ish skin colored part of the nail?

Darth Vader: You're not good at describing things.

Me: Hmm... where you get hangnails. But go up to the rounded part of your finger nail, where it ends and there's more finger. Hold on, I'll get a picture.

Darth Vader: Of a finger nail?

Me: Yes. Of a finger nail. Not mine though. My phone camera isn't good.

Darth Vader: What phone camera is?

Me: No such thing... Ah, here's the picture!

Darth Vader: So you seriously just looked up a picture of a finger nail?

Me: Yes, yes I did. *looks around* Hey, where's Perry?

Darth Vader: He had to go to outer space to find Doofenshmirtz.

Me: Again? Hmm. Anyways, the picture!

Darth Vader: Ouch, you got scratched there?

Me: Yes. It really hurt. Seeing my blood spill from it made it hurt even more. Anyways, he never scratches because he's mad. He was playing with his ball of yarn, and a string got stuck, so I tried to get it unstuck, then he saw the yarn move and went to grab it, but ended up scratching my finger. Pinky finger, right there in the circled area of the picture.

3) I ate a scrambled egg, a piece of bacon and a pumpkin roll with some coffee for brunch! :P

4) Represents many things, such as the four elements and the four corners of the Earth. That's a true fact!

Darth Vader: But it's not about you.

Me: Yeah... well, as you said earlier, I'm running out of facts. Oh, here's another fact!

5) is one of my favorite numbers because Perry the Platypus is 5 years old.

6) My mother just texted me, telling me to look out the window. It's snowing!!!!

7) is another one of my favorite numbers because it represents perfection.

8) I love LOTRO (Lord of the Rings Online)!

9) Umm... hmm... Um with two M's isn't in my dictionary.

10) I have a Lego General Grievous figure standing on my dresser in front of my jewelry box surrounded by Breyer Horses (and Schleich horses are on top of the jewelry box).

11) Um... let's see... Well, I began writing my first book when I was about... idk... six, maybe? Could've been seven or eight. It was about an animal town. Wow, I had the idea way before Disney even did! Although it wasn't that good. I was anywhere from 6-8 though... so... yeah.

Darth Vader: How old were you when you started writing a book that was actually good?

Me: Yay! I'll answer that in a fact!

12) I was ten years old when I began writing a book about a wild stallion. He was a proud and beautiful stallion, though his 'childhood' wasn't the best, as a cougar killed his mother shortly after he was born. He lived in Montana, and his father led him back to the other horses after he killed the cougar. Another mare that had recently foaled cared for the wild stallion until he was old enough to fend for himself. Eventually, that stallion became leader of the herd, as well as a legend. I wrote the first and last chapter before anything else.

Darth Vader: That actually sounds interesting.

Me: Thanks! My Grammy and my mom's friend- oh, cat just jumped on my dresser!!!!! *About thirty seconds later* Okay, he's off. He's never done that before. And he knocked one of my horses over! It's okay. Whew!

Darth Vader: *rolls eyes* Cats.

Me: Yeah... he was trying to get a leaf through the window. It's stuck in a spider web. Now he's lying down beside me on my bed. He's so cute! He doesn't look too happy with me though. XP

13) I love white-tailed deer! Especially bucks! They're so majestically pretty! As well as eagles. And wolves. And tigers. And several other majestic animals!!!!!!!!!

14) I recently started re-reading Call of the Wild and White Fang (two books in one). I haven't read them since I was, like, nine! I love those books. Of course, I love animals! If you look at my book shelf, the first thing you can tell about me is that I love animals. Especially horses and dragons. Then you can tell I love Spanish (because I have many dictionaries), and Bryan Davis' books. Actually... most of my books are about horses and dragons. I do have The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings up there too! Love them!!! Books rock!

15) My favorite Disney Princess is Belle. Because she's a bookworm. And I love Merida too. Because she loves archery. XP It's like a mix of me. If I were a Disney Princess, I'd most likely be a mix of those two. My hair is crazy, so that's where Merida would come in, not to mention I'd love having a horse like Angus, and I'd love to get better at archery! And I love books sooooo much!!!!!!! Both my mom and dad (first dad) wanted a library just like the one in Beauty and the Beast. Sorry.... that was super rambly. But hey, we're done now!

I tag:

Religious_Potato
JesusSaves17
IsilwenofRivendell
Bearbear025
SBGBWB

And... I can't really think of anyone else... so, if anyone else wants to do the tag, then they may (assuming that's okay, BEB273?)! Just be sure to tag me so I'll see it. God bless! :)