My Star Wars RP Character Does A Tag

Me: Here's the other tag! I have to list 15 random facts about myself and I was tagged by addbratlove225! But I won't be listing 15 random facts about myself. Instead, a fictional character will! Let me think of who it should be...

Darth Vader: You better not make me do this.

Me: Don't worry, I'm not using you this time. Let's see... Spider-Man, Hulk, Batman, Daredevil, not Deadpool because I don't know anything about him and am not aloud to watch the movie nor do I want to yet... Wolverine..?.. My own fictional made up character?

The Tenth Doctor: Depending on which character you use, that could be quite interesting.

Me: Hmm... there are a few- well, several- dragons I know... and some humans... my own Elvish race... talking horses... a talking Arctic Fox named Pippi...

Pippi: *speaks in a voice louder than a whisper but quieter than a normal tone* Y-you're not... not going to use me... are you? People scare me...

Me: Yes, yes they do. I know that, I created you! Man, how did you ever work with that wolf, then? Or the dragons?

Pippi: What?

Me: Oh, never mind! You'll find out a couple of years from now. I suppose I'd best not talk about that... that wouldn't be good.

Darth Vader: Which character are you going to use?

Me: *snaps fingers* Ah! How about either Zera Moonwalker or Tirithiel Cundo?

Darth Vader: Tirithiel Cundo would be an interesting one.

Me: I miss being her! My Jedi Elvish Role Play self. Okay then! Let's use her!

GodismyDD: *writes Tirithiel Cundo into the story*

Tirithiel Cundo: *puts lightsaber down* What am I doing here? I was just fighting Grievous! I finally found him and now you bring me here!?

GodismyDD: I can write you back to that time.

Tirithiel Cundo: *puts lightsaber away* Fine. What do you want?

Me: I was tagged to list fifteen random facts about myself. Since I've already done so many tags, I'm having you do that!

Tirithiel Cundo: *averts eyes from everyone* Must I? *notices Darth Vader* Who's that?

Me: Um... someone...

Tirithiel Cundo: I obviously know that.

Me: Spoilers for the future! You mustn't know yet!

General Grievous: *appears* Ha, there you are!

Tirithiel Cundo: Oh dear...

GodismyDD: *writes Grievous's weapons away* Nope! That'll have to wait!

Me: Anyways... ready when you are, Tirithiel.

Tirithiel Cundo: Fifteen random facts, huh? Okay then. One; I'm an Elf from Middle-Earth.

General Grievous: I hate that planet.

Tirithiel: *glares at Grievous* Fact two; I dislike General Grievous very much.

General Grievous: The feeling is mutual.

Tirithiel: Fact three; I barely knew my father.

General Grievous: And you have me to thank for that.

Tirithiel: Fact four; I'm getting very angry.

General Grievous: Yes, use your anger!

Tirithiel: Fact five; no.